SHM @ Ushuaia September?

ENGLANDVILLA

I Noticed they were listed to be on at there on Sept 7th, just about to book tickets and realised it's no longer on the calender are they not playing that date anymore?

cheers

Last SHM party at Ushuaia is on Wed 31 August.

This is the one I am going to. I was lucky enought to get tickets at €25 each. They are now €60 each :eek: :spank:

Jesus, I was going to get tickets for that. Didnt think the early bird ones would be gone yet and I not sure I want to part with 120 euros for a couple of tickets for a pool party :eek:

Jesus, I was going to get tickets for that. Didnt think the early bird ones would be gone yet and I not sure I want to part with 120 euros for a couple of tickets for a pool party :eek:

Agree. I purchased my tickets 3 weeks ago. I certainly would not part with €120 to see SHM at either Ushuaia or Pacha. Ibiza's clubs and promoters and having a laugh at our exspense :spank: :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Was going to buy mine this week. Anybody else think 60 euro just a bit to much. Thought if i miss the 25 euro then i would pay 40. Will people really pay that much for a daytime pool party. Think ill just leave it and head out to erik morillo later on.

One thing they may do is put the prices up when you get there, as they did for us with the super beach party. Was Originally €30, which is what we paid.
Got there, said it was €35 and in order to gain entry, we HAD to pay the difference.

Was going to buy mine this week. Anybody else think 60 euro just a bit to much. Thought if i miss the 25 euro then i would pay 40. Will people really pay that much for a daytime pool party. Think ill just leave it and head out to erik morillo later on.

I wont be paying 60 euros to watch them play a CD thats for sure! Also there is no lineup so for your 60 you are no even guaranteed who is turning up.

One thing they may do is put the prices up when you get there, as they did for us with the super beach party. Was Originally €30, which is what we paid.
Got there, said it was €35 and in order to gain entry, we HAD to pay the difference.

You bought internet tickets and they demanded an additional fee to gain entry? Thats a ****ing joke, I'd have just tried to get my initial money back rather than be held to ransom.

Never been to Ushuaia so fancy going along to see it but not at those prices, so I will go see Sasha & M.A.N.D.Y instead.

I Noticed they were listed to be on at there on Sept 7th, just about to book tickets and realised it's no longer on the calender are they not playing that date anymore?

cheers

I'm not sure they are doing that date anymore mate. But it's ok, I believe the 'live CD' of it is already on sale!:lol:

Really:?: Can they do this:?:

I have purchased 2 tickets for SHM on 31 August for €50 via Spotlight. If I get there on 31 August and they tell me the price has gone up and I need to pay more to gain entry what can I do:?: Perhaps someone from Spotlight can advise :rolleyes:

Wait till you all hear this :!:

I have just had the following e-mail from Spotlight :eek::twisted:

update on ticket pricing information from Ushuaia

Dear Sir / Madam,

We have received an update on ticket pricing information from Ushuaia about the Swedish House Mafia party for which you have bought tickets. Ushuaia have informed us due to an IT pricing error, you have obtained your ticket at the wrong price and Ushuaia will be charging you an additional 25€ per person to gain entry to this event.

This is completely out of our hands and there is nothing we can do about this.
Therefore, at the moment you have the following options:

1) Pay the additional 25€ per person to gain entry to the event. Payable at the door of Ushuaia.

2) Cancel your existing tickets and re-buy tickets for the same event at Ushuaia with no additional amount to pay on the door. The current ticket prices are 17th August - 50€, 24th August - 60€, 31st August - 60€.

3) Cancel your tickets altogether.

If you arrive at the door of Ushuaia and are not willing to pay the additional 25€, then you will have your money returned to you but entrance will be refused.
We apologise for this but it is really out of our hands and an instruction from outside our control. There are no exceptions to the above information.

Best regards
Ibiza Spotlight
tickets@ibiza-spotlight.com

Needless to say I am abosolutely furious :!: IT pricing error my ar*se. The ticket offer was clearly marked as an 'early brid ticket' First 1000 tickets at €25 and €40 thereafter.

Comments please​

Thats a joke, but very little you can do as if thats their attitude then who can you complain to? Money grabbing c*nts! :x

Thats a joke, but very little you can do as if thats their attitude then who can you complain to? Money grabbing c*nts! :x

Exactly:!: I think I am just going to cancel.

I am not going to pay another €50 for me and the Mrs to go to a pool party.

Think I will head to Channel Zoo @ Gala Night instead.

Well, it is the unexpected hotel after all ... can't believe no-one read the signs after all the opening fiascos. Next prediction - drinks prices to return to previous aspirational levels and shot measures to be scaled down accordingly.

This is absolutely disgusting. We walked past around 11pm on the way to La Plage last month and it looked nothing but trashy. Huge screens outside were horrible and showed the crowd weren't even dancing (don't know who was playing but it was a Tuesday night). The Lamborghini parked right outside the front door was the cherry on the cake...

This is absolutely disgusting. We walked past around 11pm on the way to La Plage last month and it looked nothing but trashy. Huge screens outside were horrible and showed the crowd weren't even dancing (don't know who was playing but it was a Tuesday night). The Lamborghini parked right outside the front door was the cherry on the cake...

I quite liked that lambo when I saw it. Dark orange kind of colour?

I quite liked that lambo when I saw it. Dark orange kind of colour?

That's the one. The car itself is fantastic, it's just the way it was parked in the prime spot right outside the hotel. Obviously put there for show.

Wait till you all hear this :!:

I have just had the following e-mail from Spotlight :eek::twisted:

update on ticket pricing information from Ushuaia

Dear Sir / Madam,

We have received an update on ticket pricing information from Ushuaia about the Swedish House Mafia party for which you have bought tickets. Ushuaia have informed us due to an IT pricing error, you have obtained your ticket at the wrong price and Ushuaia will be charging you an additional 25€ per person to gain entry to this event.

This is completely out of our hands and there is nothing we can do about this.
Therefore, at the moment you have the following options:

1) Pay the additional 25€ per person to gain entry to the event. Payable at the door of Ushuaia.

2) Cancel your existing tickets and re-buy tickets for the same event at Ushuaia with no additional amount to pay on the door. The current ticket prices are 17th August - 50€, 24th August - 60€, 31st August - 60€.

3) Cancel your tickets altogether.

If you arrive at the door of Ushuaia and are not willing to pay the additional 25€, then you will have your money returned to you but entrance will be refused.
We apologise for this but it is really out of our hands and an instruction from outside our control. There are no exceptions to the above information.

Best regards
Ibiza Spotlight
tickets@ibiza-spotlight.com

Needless to say I am abosolutely furious :!: IT pricing error my ar*se. The ticket offer was clearly marked as an 'early brid ticket' First 1000 tickets at €25 and €40 thereafter.

Comments please​
It's all about the MONEY... Ushuaia seems like a expensive pre Pacha this year!

Back