SHM or Circo Loco Closing?!

LisaW

Hi Guys,

Looking for some advise, me & a friend cant get tickets to SHM closing on 26th Sept as sold out, I would prefer to book tickets for Circo Loco closing but my friend is hoping we can get tickets while we are there for SHM, thing is, are we going to be paying over the odds and if we do get some are we going to be crammed in like sardines?! :rolleyes:

So, Circo Loco or SHM?! Decisions, decisions! :?:

You will be crammed in like sardines at both. Difference is, you'll be so happy at Circo Loco you won't even notice !

two very different parties musically, youl be crammed in at both, so pick which one you musically prefer.

Personally.................... DC10 :)

You can get them cheap @ 40Euros for entry before 18h00 on here in advance. Will likely cost more over there ??

26th DC10 clashes with Cocoon Closing so will be nice and busy until people start filtering off to Cocoon around Midnight.

Last year it was Dubfire from Midnight and having the little extra space after a crush made it extra amazing.

Will be there on 26th!

There are tickets still on sale for SHM closing party but with other outlets..... Spotlight have sold out their quota of allocated tickets. Im sure they could knock out 4 quotas if they were allowed

26th DC10 clashes with Cocoon Closing so will be nice and busy until people start filtering off to Cocoon around Midnight.

Last year it was Dubfire from Midnight and having the little extra space after a crush made it extra amazing.

Will be there on 26th!

I'll be in Ibiza for both the 26th Circoloco and the Closing. Thinking about going to the 26th just so it won't be as rammed....but the closing lineup looks so sick, ugghhhhh

How was Burning Man, Utagaura ?

What? I wasn't there. I think you must be confusing me with someone else!

However, I did see an amazing exhibit on Burning Man at the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art just north of Copenhagen a couple of weeks ago!

What? I wasn't there. I think you must be confusing me with someone else!

However, I did see an amazing exhibit on Burning Man at the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art just north of Copenhagen a couple of weeks ago!

:oops: sorry !! Yes I did get muddled .. ho hum, (stares at navel) ....

Back