Sheridan's New night hits Ministry!

Buckley

Sheridan's New night hits Ministry (just the once it would appear)!

FRI MAR 11: PLAYTIME HOSTS THE BAR @ MINISTRY
Tomboy / Tomas Barfod (Gomma / Whomadewho / Get Physical)
Mike Monday
Big Daddy

In the main room: VERYVERYVERYWRONGINDEED with Mr Tim Sheridan and Mr C!

Dunno if this is the first or not, info came from Playtime chappies....

Last edited by a moderator:
Buckley said:
FRI MAR 11: PLAYTIME HOSTS THE BAR @ MINISTRY
Tomboy / Tomas Barfod (Gomma / Whomadewho / Get Physical)
Mike Monday
Big Daddy

In the main room: VERYVERYVERYWRONGINDEED with Mr Tim Sheridan and Mr C!

Dunno if this is the first or not, info came from Playtime chappies....

It's not on Friday, Fridays @ Ministry are Switch.

Barbie said:
It's not on Friday, Fridays @ Ministry are Switch.

Isn't Switch all manner of things though? So the above could be still branded Switch, perhaps? Unless the Playime fellas are wrong and it's the Sat...

What does DJs the 'Babs MoS calendar' say for 11 & 12 of March?

Buckley said:
Isn't Switch all manner of things though? So the above could be still branded Switch, perhaps? Unless the Playime fellas are wrong and it's the Sat...

What does DJs the 'Babs MoS calendar' say for 11 & 12 of March?

Switch is their crossover night, Playtime doesn't fall into that category. The babs MOS Calendar says that the launch of Playtime is in fact Saturday 11th March :p

Irrelevant of the date, the funniest thing is that Sheridan is actually back @ Ministry after his NDSM rant last year :lol:

Barbie said:
Switch is their crossover night, Playtime doesn't fall into that category. The babs MOS Calendar says that the launch of Playtime is in fact Saturday 11th March :p

Irrelevant of the date, the funniest thing is that Sheridan is actually back @ Ministry after his NDSM rant last year :lol:

I shall inform them - Cheers!

(Got a link to said rant?)

Buckley said:
I shall inform them - Cheers!

(Got a link to said rant?)

I think it was originally on 4Clubbers, I posted it on Ministry forum but I can't get on their site at the mo (it was around last Nov time I think).

Barbie said:
I think it was originally on 4Clubbers, I posted it on Ministry forum but I can't get on their site at the mo (it was around last Nov time I think).

Very much doubt that Tim Sheridan has a regular night there, particularly as Smoking Jo starts her bi monthly Nude night which is to replace NDSM!

Philly Cent said:
Very much doubt that Tim Sheridan has a regular night there, particularly as Smoking Jo starts her bi monthly Nude night which is to replace NDSM!

You just can't stay away from here these days can you :lol: ;)

Philly Cent said:

I'm guessing you'd probably know!:p

Back