sharing a room for 10 days - 3 star hotel

el_da_ibiza

hello everybody

rite heres the thing,, i know everyone (well almost everyone) is worried about going to ibiza and finding a job and accom straight away.

anyway i though off getting a hotel for 10 days
(which has two beds in the room) which is a 3 star and in the middle off san an/

the room s for the 25t off april till the 5th off may and wil be £83 each, fo 10 days
now thats for a nice 3 star hotel in the center off san an (100 meters from the beach) for a good price.
this will give someone who wants to share with me twice the time in a hotel (e.g more time to get accom) for the same price as staying on their own.

here is a link for the hotel (the second one down) any probs with the link and the hotel s called " hotel marco polo)

http://www.expedia.co.uk/pub/agent.dll?qscr=htwv&from=m&stat=1&khst=1&locn=ibiza&date1=25/4/2007&date2=10/5/2007&cadu1=2&crom=1&rfrr=-13019&eapid=730-3
hello everybody

rite heres the thing,, i know everyone (well almost everyone) is worried about going to ibiza and finding a job and accom straight away.

anyway i though off getting a hotel for 10 days
(which has two beds in the room) which is a 3 star and in the middle off san an/

the room s for the 25t off april till the 5th off may and wil be £83 each, fo 10 days
now thats for a nice 3 star hotel in the center off san an (100 meters from the beach) for a good price.
this will give someone who wants to share with me twice the time in a hotel (e.g more time to get accom) for the same price as staying on their own.

here is a link for the hotel (the second one down) any probs with the link and the hotel s called " hotel marco polo)

http://www.expedia.co.uk/pub/agent.dll?qscr=htwv&from=m&stat=1&khst=1&locn=ibiza&date1=25/4/2007&date2=10/5/2007&cadu1=2&crom=1&rfrr=-13019&eapid=730-3

This is great chance to save some money and make life easier, im going to the workers party so you'l know who i am..

add me to msn if your intrested

el_da_ibiza@hotmail.co.uk

see you all soonn
alucard.gif

adam
smiley11.gif

This is great chance to save some money and make life easier, im going to the workers party so you'l know who i am..

add me to msn if your intrested

el_da_ibiza@hotmail.co.uk

see you all soonn
alucard.gif

adam
smiley11.gif

Back