SHARE/SPLIT VIP TABLES IN IBIZA

Its 1000, but if we arrange a group of 4/5 people!! We split for the amount of people who goes, and each people pays 250/200.

Its 1000, but if we arrange a group of 4/5 people!! We split for the amount of people who goes, and each people pays 250/200.

1000eur sounds cheap? Are you sure you can split it as many ways as you want too? From my 'limited' experience, it is usually a set spend per group. I.e 1000 for 2, 2000 for 4, 4000 for 8 etc...

1000eur sounds cheap? Are you sure you can split it as many ways as you want too? From my 'limited' experience, it is usually a set spend per group. I.e 1000 for 2, 2000 for 4, 4000 for 8 etc...

I wonder if they have a similar set up to Oceanbeach - For example a 4 person bed at 800euros. What is stopping 8 people using the 4 person bed? Obviously your 800euro wont go as far as there are 8 of you using the tab.
Though I suspect at Ushuaia there are VIP entry staff

I already had some experiences last year, and I think you can get the people you want on the table !! But now that you have said that I was in doubt, because this has logic !!
But I'm going to ask a person

I wonder if they have a similar set up to Oceanbeach - For example a 4 person bed at 800euros. What is stopping 8 people using the 4 person bed? Obviously your 800euro wont go as far as there are 8 of you using the tab.
Though I suspect at Ushuaia there are VIP entry staff

When I last had a bed at ocean you got a certain number of VIP wristbands for your bed - so couldn't technically go over. Also, random people came to try and sit in the VIP area (literally plonked themselves down on the fake grass) and security moved them on.

When I last had a bed at ocean you got a certain number of VIP wristbands for your bed - so couldn't technically go over. Also, random people came to try and sit in the VIP area (literally plonked themselves down on the fake grass) and security moved them on.

I had to look back at some old pics and I think you maybe right - I can't say I see any security at the time moving anyone on I just assumed you were free to walk about as you want just obviously not sit on a random bed

The only VIP I’d consider is the extra few quid to go upstairs in Amensia when it’s heaving.

Bottle service? Nah, you’re alright, I can walk to the bar myself

Back