Share a flat/house with me and save on rent!

mixtressariadne

Hello my lovelies, I'm a 20something Canadian girl seeking to come to Ibiza for end of June into July and possibly longer to visit. I'm looking to round up others who might want to share an apartment/flat or any type of accommodation to help with the cost.

Let me know! Also, anyone have any good recommendations for searching for accommodation that isn't ridiculously expensive?

~The Mixtress~

:twisted::D

hi mixtress

im going to be coming out mid july... because of uni commitments

but i would be happy to move into accomadation straight away

oh im probably coming alone with the outside chance of my mate coming to

where are you thinking of staying and till what date ... im going to try and stay all the way till the end ... or the end of space at least 8)

heres my email if you want to send anything richard_markham98@yahoo.co.uk

bit about me:

up for a good laugh... like to go out and rave hard to techno and all house... like to chill out just as much... 20... london... male.... been to ibiza twice before on holiday... a bit cheeky too lol :p

richy

cheers for the email :)

whatever happens have a crackin' 08 in ibiza and see you on the Space terrace 8)

richy

I'm also looking for people to share an apartment with, I'll be needing a place to stay from the 11th of May onwards

hey i'm also looking for accommodation from 1st June onwards i'm planning on getting straight into the Ship Inn and taking it from there but it would be great to make contacts before hand.

email me mbruce83@hotmail.co.uk

matt:eek:

im headin out on my own to end may/end of june until end august.

would be good to meet with anyone wanting to share a place or share a few bottles of vodka!!

just finishing uni so out to party and do a bit of work!

msn - rossmcgregor@hotmail.co.uk

look for me on facebook and bebo too

Back