Shameless USA

MiniMarc

Anyone seen it? Or rather is it doing well over there?

I saw the first episode and it seemed alright just abit weird as they have literally taken the same screenplay and adjusted the language , it all seemed exactly the same otherwise. Was interested as The Office usa version worked pretty good I thought

watched the first series it started on irish tv few months ago its really good.great acting in it and h macy is perfect as frank..fiona is easy on the eye too..:spank:

Saw 10 mins of it a few weeks ago and just couldnt get used to the fact its been copied....:spank:

Fair play to the dude whos 'trying' to reinact Frank but imo it cant be done :confused:

Not seen any yet....I loved the UK one so much! Well the first few series then I found it got a bit silly....

Loved The Office USA - thought they did that quite well

I watched the whole first series. Loved it!!!

That first episode is a pretty straight copy, but it deviates somewhat from the UK script later in the season, although not too much.

I hadn't seen the UK version when I started watching it so I went and watched a couple of the UK episodes and found I liked the US version better. Not saying it IS better, just that (me being American) I connected with it more. Both great in their own way.

William H Macy is hilarious.

And Fiona... ah, Fiona... but (spoiler alert?) if they follow the UK roadmap she's gone soon, right? You get the idea the series is really about her but then it focuses back on Frank, I guess.

It is a better than most shows that are copied, It is not must see TV for me. The UK Office was loads better in IMHO

It is a better than most shows that are copied, It is not must see TV for me. The UK Office was loads better in IMHO
Is it true that james spader is takin over from steve carell for next season.?Love james spader for long time so should be good for this..

Back