set times - post here anything you've seen

@stivi will you be knowing the line up times earlier for hi saturday and dc10 monday🙂

if I had to guess (and I might be completely wrong eh), I'd say the running order for hï might look something like this

theatre
chloé caillet opens
then amémé
then damian lazarus
and either TMB or BC will close

club
anfisa letyago opens
then adam beyer or chris liebing
then the other of the two
CDW closes

no guarantee at all. this really is just my guess and I might be completely wrong with both running orders and floor splits.

The more popular acts will close. 08:00 to midday will be good. We've been told as much without being told specifics
What about dc10, few popular ones on there, I hope &me, Adam port and rampa are on after 12pm, I hope they don't close..... flights at 8:30, I will have to leave dc10 at 5am🤣

if I had to guess (and I might be completely wrong eh), I'd say the running order for hï might look something like this

theatre
chloé caillet opens
then amémé
then damian lazarus
and either TMB or BC will close

club
anfisa letyago opens
then adam beyer or chris liebing
then the other of the two
CDW closes

no guarantee at all. this really is just my guess and I might be completely wrong with both running orders and floor splits.
Thanks stivi, that's helpful to maybe get a rough picture

5am? That’s a 7am cab, surely? Loads of time!
Yeh exactly, but depends how long cab takes from dc10, will probably walk a bit out and then flag a cab down that's what I did last time

Got to get back to hotel quickly pack and get ready, I will try to not be too wasted before I leave dc10, I have been in some right states at the airport for early morning flights before

Any idea what this could be? Flight Club? 😂

Attachments

• 3D09F0F6-7D29-4EEB-BEAD-CD2011C8AB21.jpeg
    3D09F0F6-7D29-4EEB-BEAD-CD2011C8AB21.jpeg
    491.2 KB · Views: 96
Marco Faraone playing the closing set on the terrace at Amnesias Pyramid party tomorrow (source: his twitter)! Bit of a surprise that it isn't Luciano.

Marco Faraone playing the closing set on the terrace at Amnesias Pyramid party tomorrow (source: his twitter)! Bit of a surprise that it isn't Luciano.

I think luciano will play in the middle of the night, not very late

8BC94444-3488-42BB-A248-8A8174A8609E.jpegI take back my live stream assumptions. €50 each by the looks of it. Fair play to them, not a bad idea. €25 would have been a bit of a fairer price in my opinion, but what do I know?

Back