September 8-14 (solo)

Sebb

Hi! I’ll be in Ibiza from 8-14 September solo as my friend had to cancel.

If anyone is up for going to some bars / clubs or exploring the island, drop me a message.

I’m 32, male, very chilled and easy going.

I’m there 10-14 September as a friend has cancelled on me. Gonna rent a car and explore beaches etc plus get a couple club nights in. 38 male very chilled and easy going

Hey. Sounds like a few solo bodies are kicking around then. I'll be there from the 9th-19th doing some exploring and occasionally partying plus on mission to find the perfect tacos... . I'm too old to be anything other than chill. Staying figuretes. Music for me tends to be on the deeper side of house, and the lighter side of techno,

Hey. Sounds like a few solo bodies are kicking around then. I'll be there from the 9th-19th doing some exploring and occasionally partying plus on mission to find the perfect tacos... . I'm too old to be anything other than chill. Staying figuretes. Music for me tends to be on the deeper side of house, and the lighter side of techno,
Hey Sonny,

Eventually, I decided not co come as I find there are better destination for solo travelers.

Best,
Sebb

I’m there 10-14 September as a friend has cancelled on me. Gonna rent a car and explore beaches etc plus get a couple club nights in. 38 male very chilled and easy going
Hey,

Eventually, I decided not co come as I find there are better destination for solo travelers.

Best,
Sebb

Well if anyone wants a few drinks in the evening on Saturday the 10th I’m thinking cafe mambo area for sunset and then probably onto pacha, would be up for meeting for a couple drinks and chat (on the beach not paying mambo prices 😂)

Hey I’m Leo, 28 yo Asian guy from the USA. Looking for buddies for drinks and parties this weekend too (10 - 12 September). Planning to go to Elrow Amnesia on Saturday night.

Back