Sept Closing... Who's going???

pickle101

Once again its time to get my SH#T together for Sept closing. Once again I just can not convince anybody from here (Sydney Australia) to make the 35hr journey to the wonderful Isle of Ibiza So.... WHO'S GONNA BE THERE???
I want to see Tiesto closing on the 22nd and PVD closing on the 25th the rest is open however I have never been to Es Par or El Div. Curious really. I will be staying in San An.
I really would like to meet some people to party with. I know its easy to meet people there as I have been there for periods by myself however I always meet people going to different parties and end up going out by myself. So let me know people........ :twisted:
PKL

I am going with the missus on the 19th - 26th. Cant wait.

IMO, El Divino is well worth a visit. Gorgeous view of the castle from the outside balcony.

Might have to bend your ear about Sydney, looks like I am coming to work there in November.

maybe.. I'd really like to make it to the closings this year.

I always end up going in August or the beginning of September, Will have to wait a couple more months to see if i can go though..

Yeah will visit El Divino then. Sounds good. Contact me anytime with questions about Sydney. scottpiklwade@hotmail.com

I am going with the missus on the 19th - 26th. Cant wait.

IMO, El Divino is well worth a visit. Gorgeous view of the castle from the outside balcony.

Might have to bend your ear about Sydney, looks like I am coming to work there in November.

Hows the leg mate? yeah we gona go over to San An abit more I think check some of nicer chill out bars etc.

Pretty sure I'll be over 14th-21st. Went the same week last year and it was brilliant. Maybe go the week after, not decided. Definately one of those weeks though. Will be staying in PdB.

Back