Sept 4th - 14th solo-ish, Figueretas (probably)

Johnny Vodka

Staying those dates, currently booked for Figueretas, meeting up with some folk from previous years towards the end of the holiday.

Anyone else going during that period?

So far interested in Pyramid on the 4th.

Last edited:
Harvey/Sally Rodgers at Pikes on the 5th is a strong possibility. Looks like I might have someone to go with, but would be good to fill up a taxi if anyone else is going from PDB/Fig/Ibiza Town area!

Harvey/Sally Rodgers at Pikes on the 5th is a strong possibility. Looks like I might have someone to go with, but would be good to fill up a taxi if anyone else is going from PDB/Fig/Ibiza Town area!
i just got the the confirmation from pikes, i am there too, hope to meet up! im staying near san antonio and probably arrive by car.

i just got the the confirmation from pikes, i am there too, hope to meet up! im staying near san antonio and probably arrive by car.

I'm not sure if I'm doing that now, mainly because I'm likely going with friends the following week (we've booked a table). Might be going to Circo Loco instead (particularly if the garden is back on) or just recovering from Bicep... But happy to meet up another time. Plans are a bit fuzzy at the moment.

Hey I’m Leo, 28 yo Asian guy from the USA. Looking for buddies for drinks and parties this weekend too. Planning to go to Elrow Amnesia on Saturday(10 September) night.

Back