Sep 27 to 30 *Solo*

Gracey

Hola! Solo traveler from the Philippines. I will be in Ibiza (for the first time) from the 27th to 30th of September.
Anyone keen to do fun stuff with me? Like sharing a meal, drinking, partying or sightseeing! Message me :)

And oh - - i will be staying in Ibiza town

Last edited:
Nice :more people for closing :cool: even though i have already some former mates end september from here (2boys 2 girls) and no much people after oct 2nd

but please add info such ur location such san an? pdb? figueretas? ibz town?
if u follow my schedule , u ll enjoy the most of ibiza but better have a chat in private (through whatsapp?) in order to show u will...i was in touch with too many ibz virgins but , once in ibz u met only 1/5 amons ur contacts...:rolleyes:
@RandomExplorerDude Did u already lost ur mind b4 goin to ibz? i thought u were goin end aug & not september :D

ps: please Read this b4 getting in touch https://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/threads/closing-sept-26th-oct-16th.77208/page-22

i need some support from last new meetup @Nobbie Q Feuckin crazy canadian , u can testify :lol:

Hi! I will stay in Sant Antoni 27sept and back 29 at midnight.
i want to visit, at least during one day two calas (renting a scooter or car with more people), the other two pool and beach, go clubbing thursday or friday..
Also drink

@Gracey have you some similar plans?

Last edited:
Hi - I'll also be there from the 27th to the 30th - staying in San An but also looking to get out and explore and go clubbing. Definitely up for getting some drinks - let me know!

i want to visit, at least during one day two calas (renting a scooter or car with more people), the other two pool and beach, go clubbing thursday or friday..
Also drink

I don’t have plans I’m just gonna follow a group have you met Richard or Joe? They have a whatsapp group

Nice :more people for closing :cool: even though i have already some former mates end september from here (2boys 2 girls) and no much people after oct 2nd
Hey @Pam K , also solo in town until the 1st, please add me to any group, have a car so we can gather some people and explore the island

but please add info such ur location such san an? pdb? figueretas? ibz town?
if u follow my schedule , u ll enjoy the most of ibiza but better have a chat in private (through whatsapp?) in order to show u will...i was in touch with too many ibz virgins but , once in ibz u met only 1/5 amons ur contacts...:rolleyes:
@RandomExplorerDude Did u already lost ur mind b4 goin to ibz? i thought u were goin end aug & not september :D

ps: please Read this b4 getting in touch https://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/threads/closing-sept-26th-oct-16th.77208/page-22

i need some support from last new meetup @Nobbie Q Feuckin crazy canadian , u can testify :lol:
Also drink

@Gracey @Caymanisland91 I’ll be in Ibiza 26-29 first time. Based in Ibiza town have no plans but formentera, hippy market, cafe mambo/ocean beach a couple of things looked into

Back