Selling two tickets ASOT @ Ushuaia Sept 11

tsanderson702

I can no longer attend the ASOT closing party and I'm trying to sell two tickets at face value (50€ each). Please let me know if you're interested!

you can't 'sell' those tickets as they have your name on it.
simply cancel the tickets (go to my account on ibiza spotlight) and you'll get a full refund. you need to cancel tonight or latest tomorrow before 5pm local ibiza time though.

those two tickets then go on sale again (if you cancel early enough) and there will definitely be two lucky people buying them.

you can't 'sell' those tickets as they have your name on it.
simply cancel the tickets (go to my account on ibiza spotlight) and you'll get a full refund. you need to cancel tonight or latest tomorrow before 5pm local ibiza time though.

those two tickets then go on sale again (if you cancel early enough) and there will definitely be two lucky people buying them.
Thank you for your response! I went to "My Account" and typed in my reference number and email, but it's giving me an error message of "Incorrect email or booking reference", although I copied and pasted the number correctly. I purchased the tickets through the ASOT/ticketmaster website.

Thank you for your response! I went to "My Account" and typed in my reference number and email, but it's giving me an error message of "Incorrect email or booking reference", although I copied and pasted the number correctly. I purchased the tickets through the ASOT/ticketmaster website.

aaah I see. it's not a ticket bought on spotlight so you obviously can't cancel it on spotlight. I'm actually not sure ticketmaster accept cancellations so you have to get in touch with them.

Back