security

rich133

Moving longterm to ibiza 2011,working in the uk as door security for large venues and outdoor events so i need to start setting work up for nxt year if anybody can help.tThis is not just a gap year thing its a serious move for my wife and I.
many thanks 8)

Get to know the security managers at all the clubs and introduce yourself that way. A lot of the jobs are by word of mouth and making contacts rather that just dropping in a CV cold.

If i was in your position I would get over there in May and take the month to look for the right people to contact. Some Spanish would help a lot. (shows that your serious)

Best of Luck.

Yes I would say good (fluent) spanish would be important , if your communicating perhaps using radio with loud music communication would be paramount I would have thought

Spanish isn't important, it is a must!

No way to get work in the clubbing security without speaking Spanish.
Did you consider to get toher security jobs perhaps, like hotels, bars, shops, communities, etc.

Can't say I've ever seen any English security in Ibiza clubs, if I'm honest, even in San An...

A mate of mine has been doing security work all Summer and he said you don't need to speak Spanish to do security work at a lot of the bars in San Antonio.

Back