Scraping ice from the windscreen!

WeLuvIbiza

I thought this was a thing of the past since moving to Ibiza! That feeling of dread in the morning, knowing you had a ten minute job of de-icing and de-frosting the car :)

It was a case of using an old piece of wood from the roadside to scrape the windscreen of ice this morning, brrrr. Originally thought wifey was joking when she shouted me to check out the ice:eek: Will collect further photographic evidence to add here... Ok, so it's not quite so brutal as the UK when simply getting into the car can be a ten minute job before the de-ice can get underway but it was a shock all the same to scrape ice from the windscreen!

went to work today in Surrey, wellies on, 8 inches of snow and more crap forecast. As long as London City Airport is open this Sunday then I am on my way and happy to swap the dream that I am living here in the Uk for a week living a quick dream in Ibiza (frost an all). Looking forward to burning those logs I chopped up in the summer.

went to work today in Surrey, wellies on, 8 inches of snow and more crap forecast. As long as London City Airport is open this Sunday then I am on my way and happy to swap the dream that I am living here in the Uk for a week living a quick dream in Ibiza (frost an all). Looking forward to burning those logs I chopped up in the summer.

Weather has been remarkable recently, hope you get some of this lovely sunshine, enjoy your trip and the logs, although I'm sure you won't need many :)

Weather has been remarkable recently, hope you get some of this lovely sunshine, enjoy your trip and the logs, although I'm sure you won't need many :)

Can't wait to be honest, although it is all work on this trip, and if my plans come off it will be just work. eat and sleep. It's the fencing project kicking off. Machine on hire that will be running every hour god sends! (unless the neighbors complain)

Did you get any pictures of the ice ?
I thought this was a thing of the past since moving to Ibiza! That feeling of dread in the morning, knowing you had a ten minute job of de-icing and de-frosting the car :)

It was a case of using an old piece of wood from the roadside to scrape the windscreen of ice this morning, brrrr. Originally thought wifey was joking when she shouted me to check out the ice:eek: Will collect further photographic evidence to add here... Ok, so it's not quite so brutal as the UK when simply getting into the car can be a ten minute job before the de-ice can get underway but it was a shock all the same to scrape ice from the windscreen!

Back