Scooter adventures...what should we DEFINITELY see?

CorMc

Picking up a scooter today for the next few days and off our to play. Heading from Ibiza town today where would you say would be a “must find”
We love random exploring anyway but if there’s a wee spot you’d recommend, maybe a bit off the beaten track, or a route or view that you want to share, please do :)
(It’s hot again today...factor 50 at the ready)

cala olivera makes for a nice start. then continue up to sta E and onwards to cala nova. then follow the small roads to cala llenya, mastella, boix and up to pou d‘es lleo.

then tomorrow go further north and do cala san vicente, portinatx, cala d'en serra, xarraca and sunset in benirrás.

etc etc

Disclaimer before I start: I don't have massive knowledge or experience of Ibiza apart from a few holidays. I'm massively under-qualified compared to most of the other posters on here.

However, we hired a jeep from MotoLuis one year and went on a few mini road trips.

Had a drive up to Port San Miguel one day, lovely drive and great beach. Had a walk up along the a pathway that led to another little beach, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. Great chilled out area.

Went to Es Vedra the next day. Drove via San Josep and a nice little village called Es Cubells. Stopped and had a drink and a snack at a cafe in Es Cubells and had a look around the little church there. You get a really great view of the sea from the back of the church.

View at Es Cubells

Stayed at the beach called Cala D Hort (I think?) most of the day and had a great meal at one of the restaurants there. Walked up the cliff path to a good view point and watched a pretty awesome sunset before driving back to San Antonio.

My missus was reading the map, so we ended up having a couple of detours lol. Wasn't too bad to navigate around the roads though. Once we got away from the built up areas I found the roads surprisingly quite empty (was August as well).

I'm actually filling up writing this as it's reminding me how good it was ? We really enjoyed getting out and about, we made some good memories and were planning to do a similar thing this year.

Have fun :D?

Disclaimer before I start: I don't have massive knowledge or experience of Ibiza apart from a few holidays. I'm massively under-qualified compared to most of the other posters on here.

However, we hired a jeep from MotoLuis one year and went on a few mini road trips.

Had a drive up to Port San Miguel one day, lovely drive and great beach. Had a walk up along the a pathway that led to another little beach, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. Great chilled out area.

Went to Es Vedra the next day. Drove via San Josep and a nice little village called Es Cubells. Stopped and had a drink and a snack at a cafe in Es Cubells and had a look around the little church there. You get a really great view of the sea from the back of the church.

View at Es Cubells

Stayed at the beach called Cala D Hort (I think?) most of the day and had a great meal at one of the restaurants there. Walked up the cliff path to a good view point and watched a pretty awesome sunset before driving back to San Antonio.

My missus was reading the map, so we ended up having a couple of detours lol. Wasn't too bad to navigate around the roads though. Once we got away from the built up areas I found the roads surprisingly quite empty (was August as well).

I'm actually filling up writing this as it's reminding me how good it was ? We really enjoyed getting out and about, we made some good memories and were planning to do a similar thing this year.

Have fun :D?
Aw Thankyou that sounds great! We’ve planned es vedra for Saturday so that adds to our day x thanks

Back