Savanah/Eden doing that offer again...?

tg1980

Been the last 2 years, ate a main meal in Savanah, got heavily discounted tickets for Eden. (Garlands)

Anyone know if that offer is running again??

Cheers!!

Ooops!! My mistake.

Losing the plot, I think it was Kanya. That's the one with the pool on the terrace isnt it??

It's a bit confusing as the 3 bars are almost identical.

Starting with the first one you reach as you head from the strip, that's Coastline, next is Sun Sea (used to be the other half of Coastline), then there's Kanya (which used to be an yellowy tent but has been rebuilt to look like Coastline, it's better now!)

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=38.982481,1.295475&spn=0.006397,0.014269&t=k&z=17&om=1

(Old satellite photo I know, but useful nonetheless - you can see the yellowy square of old Kanya near the top, with the identical Coastline/SunSea to the left)

Wish I'd known about the meal and ticket deal when I was there last week, but it's not that bad as on a couple of nights PR's were giving away free tickets to Eden anyway in the West End at about 3am

Last edited by a moderator:
It was at coastline last year defo cos me n my m8s got it 4 gatecrasher, think they did it 4 every nite except for sundays!!!

Has anyone been to Kanya this year that can confirm whether they are still doing the discounted tickets for Eden when you go for a meal? I fancy Wonderland this Friday and the discount would be a big help. Cheers

Back