Sarah and Sue

Robder

This just pinged into my work inbox and I'm regressing...oh jesus...:eek:

Let me introduce you to a simple concept

Dirty dishes go in the dishwasher

Dishwasher needs filling with dirty dishes.

Sink is not the place for your dirty cutlery INCLUDING tea spoons.

If you have any problems with this concept please come and see me.

Every time I go into the kitchen the sink if full of dirty tea spoons and plates and cups. Others like me take your ****e and put it in the dishwasher. How can I take a prospect or a client into the kitchen to make them a cup of tea when the kitchen looks like a student flat?

It is disrespectful and makes me very irritated.

This just pinged into my work inbox and I'm regressing...oh jesus...:eek:

Let me introduce you to a simple concept

Dirty dishes go in the dishwasher

Dishwasher needs filling with dirty dishes.

Sink is not the place for your dirty cutlery INCLUDING tea spoons.

If you have any problems with this concept please come and see me.

Every time I go into the kitchen the sink if full of dirty tea spoons and plates and cups. Others like me take your ****e and put it in the dishwasher. How can I take a prospect or a client into the kitchen to make them a cup of tea when the kitchen looks like a student flat?

It is disrespectful and makes me very irritated.

ive missed them.

surely theres more impressive parts of the office than the kitchen?

does her guided tour of the building include taking in the smell of stale urine in the gents too?

no this is actually an email I received today! I wasn't taking a trip down memory lane and looking for old S&S emails! :lol:

Sounds like my colleague, the dreaded Shelley............

Heres an example

Dirty food spoons/forks/knives & teaspoon mug. I don't need to say any more. You know who you are & what I'm talking about.

Sounds like my colleague, the dreaded Shelley............

Heres an example

Dirty food spoons/forks/knives & teaspoon mug. I don't need to say any more. You know who you are & what I'm talking about.

Flippin Heck - does my mother work with you?????

I get the

'PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE OR EAT OTHER PEOPLE'S HAM OR ANY OTHER FOOD!'

Mind you some swine nicked my sausage pie one day! However the cheek of it is they had to actually take it from the fridge, walk to the other kitchen, put it in the microwave and heat it up for 5 mins before wolfing it down!

I am well hacked off too - someone nicked my People Get Real CD off my desk on Monday night - COCK!!!! I'll swing for the light fingered sod when I find out who it was..... not a happy camper :spank:

This is the other one...how bloody rude? :eek:

It takes S&S to a whole new level!

If one thing really gets to me its sharing the office with dirty, disrespectful people. Can whoever left their melted cheese all over the sandwich toaster go and clean it up. Go on sneak over now and do it. Leave your pikey habits at home.

Mind you some swine nicked my sausage pie one day! However the cheek of it is they had to actually take it from the fridge, walk to the other kitchen, put it in the microwave and heat it up for 5 mins before wolfing it down!
Maybe he or she enjoys cold pie?

If one thing really gets to me its sharing the office with dirty, disrespectful people. Can whoever left their melted cheese all over the sandwich toaster go and clean it up. Go on sneak over now and do it. Leave your pikey habits at home.

that's a bit harsh like.... the wording..

sounds like she needs a long hard shafting.

why not slip her a length for the sake of peace in the office. ;)

Is she for real!

You should tell her she can "get done" for using the word Pikey. Apparantly its not PC ha ha ha

Heres another brilliant one, I keep them for when I want a laugh at work:

I have cleared the fridge. There are a few 'tupperware' type tubs belonging to people that need removing. I have put 2 little ones back in the fridge as it is difficult to determine whether they are still fresh or not. The other 4 are most definitely not fresh. I have put these on top of the water machine for the owners to claim. The one in the carrier bag is in the bag for health and safety reasons to keep us all safe from its contents (we really should have organised a prize for the person brave enough to open the bag). Quite frankly there was more bacteria in that fridge than an NHS hospital so we should all be thankful to still be alive.

If the tub owners have not claimed their tubs by Tuesday at latest they will be destroyed without further warning.

I have cleared the fridge. There are a few 'tupperware' type tubs belonging to people that need removing. I have put 2 little ones back in the fridge as it is difficult to determine whether they are still fresh or not. The other 4 are most definitely not fresh. I have put these on top of the water machine for the owners to claim. The one in the carrier bag is in the bag for health and safety reasons to keep us all safe from its contents (we really should have organised a prize for the person brave enough to open the bag). Quite frankly there was more bacteria in that fridge than an NHS hospital so we should all be thankful to still be alive.

If the tub owners have not claimed their tubs by Tuesday at latest they will be destroyed without further warning.

Will they take it to an "undisclosed location" and nuke it or something:eek::eek:

Flippen Heck i thought I was a drama queen but FFS these women seriously need a word in their shell like - PMS can be easily sorted with the right medication....

is she gonna send in a HAZMAT crew to deal with the biological waste? :lol:

I love these emails Rob.

BUT I have to say, there is nothing worse than going to the kitchen to wash up your plate/bowl to find other peep's bowls soaking in dirty porridge water. I threaten to throw them in the bin :lol::lol: Last week someone's bowl was growing proper green mould!

As for those that steal anything of mine from the fridge, I send an email round to "the thieving b*stard that stole my food, I sincerely hope you don't choke on it!"

Oh you'd love working with me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear...:lol: :lol:

I wonder if there will be a demonstration of the tub demolition?? she could make a video and put it on youtube

Back