Sarah and Sue

Robder

"Hi Rob,
Do you think you could remove that Torture Garden flyer from the top of your monitor please because it's visible when clients walk from the office door to the board room. Bev doesn't think the imagery is appropriate. All the others are fine!"

:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

(It's a picture of a Geisha Girl with her bits half out whilst being restrained and gagged - but I thought it was quite arty!)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Robder said:
"Hi Rob,
Do you think you could remove that Torture Garden flyer from the top of your monitor please because it's visible when clients walk from the office door to the board room. Bev doesn't think the imagery is appropriate. All the others are fine!"

:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

(It's a picture of a Geisha Girl with her bits half out whilst being restrained and gagged - but I thought it was quite arty!)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

now photocopy it and put up extra copies!

you are leaving after all! :lol:

:rolleyes: some people have no taste or imagination....

I kindly let someone use my desk/office for a week last year, when I returned, to my horror they had removed my half naked Alex P screen saver as they found they didnt want to look at half naked men at 8.00am in the morning..... freaks!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what a f***ing liberty!!!

Buckley said:
Yup! Just a balaclava and a fleece on apparently!!!!

you been hacking into my computer from Buckley Towers then Kofi???:spank:

PS he's also sporting a sexy glint in his eye too (Alex that is, not Kofi)

Robder said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Is that possible??? He's a slimey long haired freak!
(Sorry pups!) :confused:

I know, I know, but I think he looks bit diiiiiiirty (not in "I need a bloody good wash" way) and he looks like he knows how to have a good time!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back