Santa Eulalia attractions?

tclubber

I will be staying in Santa Eulalia for the first time this weekend.

Which attractions in town are worth visiting? Till now, I only had a few brief stops in town, visited the promenade and saw the "river".

I have Puig de Missa and Túnel Cala Blanca on my list. I also remember reading about a Roman bridge across the river - does it indeed exist, and where is it?

Anything else in or around town worth visiting? Are there any spectacular walks?

Are there good relatively inexpensive tapas bars in town, or do I have to go to Ibiza Town for that?

Is the watchtower "Torre de Campanitx/Torre d'en Valls" (to the north of Cala Boix) accessible by car+on foot, or is it on private land? My collection of visited pirate towers is still incomplete :)

Thanks!

I will be staying in Santa Eulalia for the first time this weekend.

Which attractions in town are worth visiting? Till now, I only had a few brief stops in town, visited the promenade and saw the "river".

I have Puig de Missa and Túnel Cala Blanca on my list. I also remember reading about a Roman bridge across the river - does it indeed exist, and where is it?

Anything else in or around town worth visiting? Are there any spectacular walks?

Are there good relatively inexpensive tapas bars in town, or do I have to go to Ibiza Town for that?

Is the watchtower "Torre de Campanitx/Torre d'en Valls" (to the north of Cala Boix) accessible by car+on foot, or is it on private land? My collection of visited pirate towers is still incomplete :)

Thanks!

puig de missa definitely.

the old bridge is just below the actual bridge near the old riverbed.

torre de campanitx you can drive to pou d'es lleo and then walk, it's an easy and nice walk up to the tower and back. you can drive up a little further too, but parking is tricky close by so better to walk from pou d'es lleo really.

The sunset from the roof of Aguas De Ibiza hotel (free to enter) is underrated, sure its the wrong side of the island for sunset but you still get a good view of it setting over the town and harbour

The walk down the river bank and into Siesta is also a pleasant walk

The sunset from the roof of Aguas De Ibiza hotel (free to enter) is underrated, sure its the wrong side of the island for sunset but you still get a good view of it setting over the town and harbour
Wow thanks, I totally forgot about the sun. Not sure about the sunset, but I can watch the sunrise from Puig de Missa! Mallorca will likely be visible too on the horizon during sunrise.

Ia there some kind of a festival going on in town today? Some streets are closed to traffic, there are market stalls, a music stage etc.

Ia there some kind of a festival going on in town today? Some streets are closed to traffic, there are market stalls, a music stage etc.

a few things I like in SE. Parts had got tackier last time but others are holding out

- I stand by what I said in another recent thread. I think the breakfasts at Project Social are decent
- lazy drinks at the Regency and Cosmi - great for observing local characters (of whom there are many..)
- Kaffein on S'Alamera for cakes/pastries - I think there is another breakfast place next door but can't remember name
- Word of Mouth for the music
- the Thai place next door too - Rincon de Rio? this might have changed since then but we were impressed (*shout to Bekka if you're lurking!)
- also down carrer des riu, the old bar at the end where the cars turn around, decent pitstop for a normal drink/coffee, nice staff + cheaper than most (*2022)
- our fave family-run hostal was concreted up last year sadly - no doubt it will turn into another premium concept brand experience..

Thanks to all for the suggestions!

In the end, I didn't have much time for exploring the town as I spent both days on beaches and went to a party at Pikes on Saturday. I visited Puig de Missa, enjoying the panorama from above, there is even a nice small cemetery with sea view up there! Also visited the rooftop bar of Aguas De Ibiza in the evening and went up to the pirate tower Torre de Campanitx on the way back from the beach on Sunday.

Had cravings for Asian food and went to Pato Pekin, found the meal a little too bland for my taste. For other meals, I used the hotel buffet and had bocadillos (both self made with jamon and from the Can Tixedo supermarket).

Im after some recommendations for bars with some tunes on through the day if anyone knows of any except word of mouth!

Staying Santa eularia with the fam in a few weeks, looking for family friendly bars to spend some evenings playing cards/Yahtzee etc. Any suggestions? Thanks

Back