Sankeys

Am I the only one that finds this conversation drifting off sadly?

So much sharpness missing from its starting point?

Isn't that dirtybird night supposedly spot on??

I've not heard any bad reports from Diynamic (Tues) and there is also a pre party at Cafe Del Mar which may be of interest?

Its probably the Sankeys night I will be doing this year, but then I like that whole sound.

Just pick a night you like the look of and go to it. Went a few times last year. It's a great club, no posey VIP crap that I can remember. Someone like Guetta would need to be playing to ruin the vibe of the place.

the complaint ive heard is "its just like a sweaty basement rave in london...".... thats not a bad thing for many people

It's deffo got a 'clubbing back home' vibe, but in the best possible way. Three rooms and a smoking/sit out Terrace on top.

It's deffo got a 'clubbing back home' vibe, but in the best possible way. Three rooms and a smoking/sit out Terrace on top.

Spent about 4hrs the week after the main opening parties this year up there talking some amount of balls to anyone that would listen.... :lol:

Spent about 4hrs the week after the main opening parties this year up there talking some amount of balls to anyone that would listen.... :lol:

Yup. I love clubs with an outside smoking area (like The Arches in Glasgow). I'm mostly not a smoker, but I always take up smoking for the night when I visit such places just so as I have a legitimate excuse for standing outside for a bit and talking nonsense. :eek:

My favorite club on the island. I'd say Viva Warriors and Diynamic parties are both not to be missed. This coming from a guy who ended up at Sankeys 5 times in 9 nights

Back