sankeys closing tickets

sssophie

i have a couple of questions about sankeys closing party...
apparently there is a 'passout', does this apply to the tickets purchased for 30euro?
would be great if it did, as i don't fancy staying in sankeys 24 hours straight.

also, i noticed on spotlight tickets it says 'entry before 1am', but on resident advisor tickets there is no time limit for entry, even though both tickets cost the same and had been purchased on the same day... how come??? is it set in stone the time for spotlight tickets?

i have a couple of questions about sankeys closing party...
apparently there is a 'passout', does this apply to the tickets purchased for 30euro?
would be great if it did, as i don't fancy staying in sankeys 24 hours straight.

also, i noticed on spotlight tickets it says 'entry before 1am', but on resident advisor tickets there is no time limit for entry, even though both tickets cost the same and had been purchased on the same day... how come??? is it set in stone the time for spotlight tickets?

i'm sure they'll let you in after 1am sophie.
not sure about the passout rule though as it has never been confirmed to us by the club in written, but i do think they'll be relaxed about it.

Back