San Antonio hotel & bars advice

Rhona87

Hi, been to Ibiza a few times, stayed pdb the last couple times but finding it's not really us anymore, since space closed the club scene there isn't really for us and the bars all seem really overpriced for what they are. Thinking San An area this year (mid Sep). Been looking at Sol House and THB Neaco, anyone have any opinions? Also haven't been to San an since I came with the girls in my early twenties, now in my early thirties and coming with my fiancé. Are there many bars that are somewhere between the madness of the West End and the priciness of cafe mambo etc? Thanks very much!

Don’t do it ,

Book santa Eulalia with a couple of nights out in Ibiza

You will never go to san an again

Hi, thanks for the reply. We stayed in Santa Eulalia a couple of years ago and found it a bit too quiet?? I thought San An Bay would be a good middle ground?

Hi, thanks for the reply. We stayed in Santa Eulalia a couple of years ago and found it a bit too quiet?? I thought San An Bay would be a good middle ground?
Take a look at Blau Park on the edge of San An, overlooking Calo Des Moro, the good end imo. Handy location and decent standard accomodation. We had people along with us this year, similar predicament to yourselves, and they loved it.

The Gran Sol next door is slightly cheaper but not as nice and doesn't have 'that view' of the sunset

Have a look at Palymera Fiesta in San An bay, lovely all inclusive hotel with escellent food and drinks, not far from the action. I'm there again in September.

A place called Playa Bella appts is coming up on searches I’ve been doing for Sept. I’ve never been but the reviews look really good and the price is very reasonable.

A place called Playa Bella appts is coming up on searches I’ve been doing for Sept. I’ve never been but the reviews look really good and the price is very reasonable.
Would be bearable outside of uk school holidays...a few €2 pinta places in the vicinity....

both hotels are in the bay, vinyldreams... is the bay also a no-no for you?!
It’s dead ,,

I don’t say that with joy , I feel for the whole area,
To many places not enough quality to match the coast line

Such a shame

I hope it come back

Back