San Antonio 2008 Any1?

Lottielots

Hey, I'm off to Ibiza late May to look for work and a place to rest my head on my lonesum. I'm planning on staying the whole season.

Any1 on the same page who needs some one to share accomendation (and of course party) with?

i was thinking the same thing but not to work. just have a weekend over there back end of july. thomascook airlines out then easyjet back. what ya recom with lonesome. i dont mind. ppl think its strange i cant see how.

hellllloooo how ya doin im goin over for the 5th time this year but ive just turned 18 this year im wantin to get work out there and hopefully next year apply to be a club rep because im still at college this year so i wont be able to make it over there earlier enough to apply so yer im goin on hol june time wi friends and im gunna be lookin for jobs while im on hol so i can stay over there ful season!!!

yeeessss

heyyy, yea im hopefully goin ova may time but on my own 2, which will be the 1st time i av been abroad alone wivout mates, I am wantin 2 find a job out ther 2 n dont wana go appartment huntin alone, if u wana chat about goin ova jst msg me on myspace

www.myspace.com/bestbabe_ever :)

thanks Sarah

lottielots and dancer saz - i mshould be going alone too and would love to meet some others in the same boat for accomodation sharing and partying!

dont get much access to the net but message me and i'll get back to you asap :) :lol: xxx

hey people, im headin out on my own to end may/end of june until end august.

would be good to meet with anyone wanting to share a place or share a few bottles of vodka!!

just finishing uni so out to party and do a bit of work!

msn - rossmcgregor@hotmail.co.uk

look for me on facebook and bebo too

Back