San An Question

Malk

Just back from 10 nights in Ibiza and wondered if anyone with a more in depth knowledge of the place could answer a couple of things that occurred to me while we were there.

We were in the Gran Sol near Calo Des Moro. Been there mroe than a few times now and a;ways wondered what the deal with the big area of waste land between Mambo/Mint and Sun Sea Bar/Kanya? I noticed a part of it is a car park for Mambo Group,but the way things are going in PDB interms of development you would have thought that someone would be looking to put something in there.

On that front, is there any reason why the building that was Coastline is still empty (the bar/swimming pool bit, not the apartments)? Been a couple of years now and it's still up for sale.

Nobody wants to buy coastline because the tenants above complained about the noise I remember someone telling me. As for that land I think Pete tong and a couple of others tried to get a music festival set up there the once but the local council put a stop to it. Don't quote me on both as someone will probably put me right on here.

Just seems a bit strange it being barren when it's in a decent location.

Same with the Catalina Apartments above Savannah. Perfect sunset views from the forward facing rooms but they're lying empty/closed

Just seems a bit strange it being barren when it's in a decent location.

Same with the Catalina Apartments above Savannah. Perfect sunset views from the forward facing rooms but they're lying empty/closed
My idea for the land would be a public park, band stand, café, picnic area etc. That would be great for the town.
As far as I know the Matutes mob still own the land and I'm sure there are long term plans...just waiting for the right time.
Catalina, same.

My idea for the land would be a public park, band stand, café, picnic area etc. That would be great for the town.
As far as I know the Matutes mob still own the land and I'm sure there are long term plans...just waiting for the right time.
Catalina, same.

Love a bandstand. They recently renovated one in Kelvingrove Park in Glasgow, looks cracking.

I was told it is the official place where dogs should shit in San Antonio and therefore it needs to remain as waste land. If they didn't have it, the rest of San Antonio would drown in a sea of dog shite. Fact.

I was told it is the official place where dogs should shit in San Antonio and therefore it needs to remain as waste land. If they didn't have it, the rest of San Antonio would drown in a sea of dog shite. Fact.
If they don't hurry up and use it for something, aload of pikeys will turn up with thier caravans. They've been everywhere else.

Hahaha. Now you mention it, there were dogs in it every day we walked past. Usually quite a few at a time. Every time I see it now I'll think "dog toilet"

i was really waiting for you then say "and then you have PDB"" hahahaha

I saw a festival on that bit of land this season ( it was in July or Sept ) .

Someone told me it was for under 18's, a good couple of hundred were having great fun, nice system as well

Back