San an or PDB for a solo visit April 12-14th?

ChrisH1518

Hey, I'm looking some help deciding San An or PDB for mini 3 day solo break 12-14th April. I'm 31 and was left by the ex for another man in January so I've decided to get myself away for a short break to unwind abit. I would be looking to spend time down a beach relaxing and in a few bars having a few drinks, but unsure which would be best for these dates and for a solo traveller to maybe fit in and mingle easier, thanks. - Chris

ibiza town.
Thanks, any particular reason for the suggestion? I will have more of a look into this, a few people I've spoke to have also mentioned this. I have my flights booked just sussing out location of where to stay now

Welcome! and sorry to hear about the ex. You will defo have a good time in Ibiza

I love Ibiza town or figueretas I always stay there rather than San an. Has a good vibe and close to PDB for Hi and ushuaia

Thanks Ali! And to be fair, after everything that came out with the break up, the hurt has passed and can see clearly I'm in a better place without her. Time to put myself first so why not treat myself to a mini break :)

After looking into it a little, figueretas my be a good location rather than right in town, it has the beach and walkable distance either side of it. I'll do a little more research and get something booked towards there.... I need to hurry as it's only a few weeks away now!

Thanks for the info :-D

Hotel Cenit above and in between Figuretas and Ibiza is ideal for a solo traveller, as I have stayed there solo 3/4 times and back in July.
Hotel Molinos is really nice too an next to the beach in Fig.

Another vote for Fig here. Get yourself some transport (car/bike/scooter) too and get out exploring. Hire shouldn’t be too expensive early April. And book @stivi for an adventure if he’s around

Thanks Ali! And to be fair, after everything that came out with the break up, the hurt has passed and can see clearly I'm in a better place without her. Time to put myself first so why not treat myself to a mini break :)

After looking into it a little, figueretas my be a good location rather than right in town, it has the beach and walkable distance either side of it. I'll do a little more research and get something booked towards there.... I need to hurry as it's only a few weeks away now!

Thanks for the info :-D
I forget my username has Ali in it 🤣🤣🤣made that name up years after a guy i was seeing, no idea why🤣🤣

So much better when over the ex, than still trying to get over them

I love fig and yeh nice walk to ibiza town from there

I forget my username has Ali in it 🤣🤣🤣made that name up years after a guy i was seeing, no idea why🤣🤣

So much better when over the ex, than still trying to get over them

I love fig and yeh nice walk to ibiza town from there
So it's not Ali then? 🤣 I know an Alioma who goes by Ali, so saw it in the username and assumed it was Ali 🤣

Well "mystery woman" thanks for your advice and very true, that ship has well and truly sailed now and I'm quite happy and at peace with being single, joined a gym again, booked a holiday and focusing on myself now 😎

I think from the advice give and the fact I could either walk to PDB or Ibiza town from fig, it's decided, roll on the 12th April! ☺️

Another vote for Fig here. Get yourself some transport (car/bike/scooter) too and get out exploring. Hire shouldn’t be too expensive early April. And book @stivi for an adventure if he’s around
Thanks, from the other comments I've looked into it and swayed but your comment has sealed the deal, fig it is! ☺️ I'll probably not bother with transport, I'm only there for 3 days and my legs work perfectly fine so I'll see where I can venture by foot from fig, probably ask for abit of advice from people when there too, thankyou

So it's not Ali then? 🤣 I know an Alioma who goes by Ali, so saw it in the username and assumed it was Ali 🤣

Well "mystery woman" thanks for your advice and very true, that ship has well and truly sailed now and I'm quite happy and at peace with being single, joined a gym again, booked a holiday and focusing on myself now 😎

I think from the advice give and the fact I could either walk to PDB or Ibiza town from fig, it's decided, roll on the 12th April! ☺️
The only bit that's correct in my username is cunningham🤣🤣 you are not the only person to call me Ali on here 😉

Being at peace is everything! Can't beat it! And a holiday to look forward to is everything

Think you will be addicted to ibiza after this and have to go in the summer ☀️

The only bit that's correct in my username is cunningham🤣🤣 you are not the only person to call me Ali on here 😉

Being at peace is everything! Can't beat it! And a holiday to look forward to is everything

Think you will be addicted to ibiza after this and have to go in the summer ☀️
Haha, oh well at least I'm not the only one then 😉

Definitely, peace and happiness...and a little Ibiza ha!

Well I'll see how it goes after all the recommendations of fig from you guys, and maybe .....if it goes well I'll bump into you sometime through the summer Cunningham 😉😎☀️

Thanks, from the other comments I've looked into it and swayed but your comment has sealed the deal, fig it is! ☺️ I'll probably not bother with transport, I'm only there for 3 days and my legs work perfectly fine so I'll see where I can venture by foot from fig, probably ask for abit of advice from people when there too, thankyou
Three days are definitely too short to try to cram many things and you probably just want to chill out and take it easy but If you fancy a change of scenery you can always hop on a bus and visit San Antonio and Santa Eulalia. Bus tickets are really cheap, rides are pretty regular and are about 30 and 40 min away respectively from Ibiza.

Ah definitely, I plan on a longer stay later in the year to explore more. This 3 day trip was more for just chilling on a beach and drinking on the night but if San an will be as dead as people have made out fig will be the best shout I think that way I have the option to still even walk to PDB or Ibiza town

Ah definitely, I plan on a longer stay later in the year to explore more. This 3 day trip was more for just chilling on a beach and drinking on the night but if San an will be as dead as people have made out fig will be the best shout I think that way I have the option to still even walk to PDB or Ibiza town
Walk to Ibiza Town and then jump on the bus to Salinas is the winning choice I reckon. Although the timetable looks like it might just the two buses a day in winter: https://ibizabus.com/ibiza/lineas/?route=12. Bus there, cab back?

Walk to Ibiza Town and then jump on the bus to Salinas is the winning choice I reckon. Although the timetable looks like it might just the two buses a day in winter: https://ibizabus.com/ibiza/lineas/?route=12. Bus there, cab back?
Or if you fancy a bit of a hike you can walk there, it’s only about over 10 Km from Figueretes 😉 and yes San Antonio will be very quiet but you can still go and watch a sunset, more enjoyable to do than when you have lots of people around IMO.

Or if you fancy a bit of a hike you can walk there, it’s only about over 10 Km from Figueretes 😉 and yes San Antonio will be very quiet but you can still go and watch a sunset, more enjoyable to do than when you have lots of people around IMO.
Jog*

Back