Salsa Clubs

I think they have a bit of that going on in Pachacha, which is the bar just inside Pacha on the left as you go through the entrance.
They used to do it at Cova Santa too, but not sure if they still do.

Also, you might enjoy Blue Marlin at Cala Jondal on Sunday evenings.
From about 6pm they have Paco Ferrnandez playing there with his son backing up on some decks.
Its been getting a lot of people there and is one of the most recommended events around at the moment.

The opening party of Los Fabulosos, the new Brazillian/Latin/Colombian/Afrobeat night, will now be held at Lola's in Ibiza Town and start at 11pm this Thursday

This sounds good, I can't salsa, or should I say i salsa like a middle aged german tourist, which is the same thing really, but I can do a mean Merangue. so bring it on "Illegales!!".
Plus Salsa music keeps out the Chavs, I've yet to see a latin night taken over by footie shirts. I was at a salsa night in Bergen in Norway the other day and it was rammed with fit looking women. So Mirrored sunglasses, and medallion maybe needed in my packing list

Last edited by a moderator:
The opening party of Los Fabulosos, the new Brazillian/Latin/Colombian/Afrobeat night, will now be held at Lola's in Ibiza Town and start at 11pm this Thursday
no - the opening party was at lola's because somni wasnt finished - its at somni in figueretes

so bring it on "Illegales!!".
Plus Salsa music keeps out the Chavs, I've yet to see a latin night taken over by footie shirts. I was at a salsa night in Bergen in Norway the other day and it was rammed with fit looking women. So Mirrored sunglasses, and medallion maybe needed in my packing list

:lol:

Back