Sadness is...

Morbyd

... having to cut your annual Ibiza vacation from 10 nights to 5 in order to attend your friend's wedding in Tel Aviv :confused:

tel aviv is really nice though8)

annoying as **** the time it takes to get through the airport in isreal though

I've been to Tel Aviv twice. Love the city. Had some great clubbing nights there as well.

As for Ibiza, yes... thinking Cadenza or We Love, Circo Loco, Cocoon, Carl Cox closing, Ibiza Rocks closing, Luciano @ Ushuaia and Enter... so there will be little rest for the wicked!

But sad it's going to be such a short run. I've never stayed less than a week and that was my first time in 2001. Ever since it's been 10-14 days.

I've been to Tel Aviv twice. Love the city. Had some great clubbing nights there as well.

As for Ibiza, yes... thinking Cadenza or We Love, Circo Loco, Cocoon, Carl Cox closing, Ibiza Rocks closing, Luciano @ Ushuaia and Enter... so there will be little rest for the wicked!

But sad it's going to be such a short run. I've never stayed less than a week and that was my first time in 2001. Ever since it's been 10-14 days.

So what will your dates be now? Take it your still doing the London Boat Party?

I'm only going to Ibiza this time for 4 nights. It's always been a week before. Just need to make sure every waking minute counts. :D Kimajy seems to be the king of taking the right attitude to a shorter visit!

Back