SAB - Water Taxi's & Best clubs in San An

DC21

Staying at Nereida Aparthotel in San An Bay in September.

Can anyone show me where the water taxi leaves from?

Also, we land at 10pm on a Saturday night. Still plenty of time to cross the island, checked in and out into San An?

Anyone recommend some clubs in San An and the west end, thanks.

The Water cab goes from the jetty next to The Fiesta Milord and runs every half hour up until midnight I think. After that you have to get a normal cab so that's probably what you will have to do on the first night anyway as a couple of hours from landing is cutting it fine I think. Head out in the West End for a few drinks then get yourself to Hed Kandi at Es Paradis about 1am

Also staying in the Nereida! I had a look on google maps before and it looks like you can walk along the coastline round to the water taxi

Nice one! Looks good to me, when are you staying as havent heard many reviews of the hotel?

Nice one! Looks good to me, when are you staying as havent heard many reviews of the hotel?
We stayed 27th August for a week - I really enjoyed it! Decent food, lovely apartment, good location - only downsides were weak vodka and 2 beach towels went missing from inside our apartment??

We stayed 27th August for a week - I really enjoyed it! Decent food, lovely apartment, good location - only downsides were weak vodka and 2 beach towels went missing from inside our apartment??

Glad you enjoyed it! What's the area like? Food okay in the hotel?

Looking forward to it, fly out tomorrow :D

Back