Rugby 7

djjaycool

They are introducing Ruby 7 into the Olympic. I watched a tournament Friday night was fast paced and open. What does everyone else think of it?

I love rugby. I try to catch it when it is on but the only channel that seems to show it is Universal Sports and only late at night.

Love it, had played in lots of tournaments here in the UK (at an amateur level) before I stopped playing.

A great game, hits, pace and skills. Very hard for fitness and tournaments would usually be preceded by a night before 5am session :eek:

It was a great tourney, was my first time watching Rugby 7 live. I will definitely watch more of it. I think it will be great for the Olympics.

Love it, had played in lots of tournaments here in the UK (at an amateur level) before I stopped playing.

A great game, hits, pace and skills. Very hard for fitness and tournaments would usually be preceded by a night before 5am session :eek:

Most of the lads I know who still play weekend rugby could drink for Queen and country. Rugby and ale do seem inextricably linked, once went on a coach trip with a rugby side, I was hammered before getting on the coach @ 10am, I never went again!!

Most of the lads I know who still play weekend rugby could drink for Queen and country. Rugby and ale do seem inextricably linked, once went on a coach trip with a rugby side, I was hammered before getting on the coach @ 10am, I never went again!!

Our peak was the construction industry sevens at London Welsh in richmond a few years back.

Finished up smoking adult fags on the roof of the hotel kitchen at 5.30 am the night before.

Mate arrived back at 7am after a night of filth with a local lass.

First game of rugby 9am.

The team suffered a broken collar bone and foot within seven minutes! Lost all games and did not make it out of the pool:cry:

Great to see my sport on olympics...
But nothing is better than a France-England in the 6 nations tournament 8)

I was born in Wigan.

Please don't ban me from the forum!

:eek:

my first away game. what an eye opener, i'd never heard such outrageous accents and it was only thrippence (3d) to gerrin't boys' pen as compared to a tanner (6d) at saints!

48,000 speccies on central park and we lost.

Back