Royal Ascot

Super P

Come on tipsters, got anything for this afternoon ? I've been doing rather well over the last two days but after all your bad tips on previous meetings I'd like to see what you got...

If your really nice I'll even share my card with you all when I decide upon it in a bit.

P. S. - The not gambling is going REALLY well.

And no knickers - no entry:eek:!!

Seriously though, i'm still getting over Cheltenham festival! Plus for some reason I keep picking up Australian Football coupon in the bookies thinking this looks easy and getting bent over again and again! Flamming galah! Oh well fair dinkum.

And no knickers - no entry:eek:!!

Seriously though, i'm still getting over Cheltenham festival! Plus for some reason I keep picking up Australian Football coupon in the bookies thinking this looks easy and getting bent over again and again! Flamming galah! Oh well fair dinkum.

Actually who has been given that task to ensure all knickers are present and correct?

No one that excited ? Anyone else have their life on Henrythenavigator ? Probably the best bet I have ever done in my life, was so unbelievably nailed on and the race showed how easy it was for him. Bookies lost out big time, wooo. Spent the morning on the Internet studying, going gym now then heading bookies to withdraw from the bank of Coral. 8)

Be back in about a thousand pounds time.

No one that excited ? Anyone else have their life on Henrythenavigator ? Probably the best bet I have ever done in my life, was so unbelievably nailed on and the race showed how easy it was for him. Bookies lost out big time, wooo. Spent the morning on the Internet studying, going gym now then heading bookies to withdraw from the bank of Coral. 8)

Be back in about a thousand pounds time.

Polack - weve had this conversation before! no more gambling!

Kensington Oval was absolute pish. I had it. Won diddly squat at Ascot, had a nice little earner at Ripon called San Antonio though, with West End Lad coming in second ironically enough. Recouped the days losses with a nice little win on the roulette though. I'm not beyond help, this is controlled gambling. I'm literally gambling to stay alive at the moment, no other form of income. Won about £2K in the last few months though, which is sweet, treating the charities, the lady, the brothers so it's all good. And put most of it in an ISA so get me. Annnnnnnnnd, this is my blowout, literally last gambling session for a good while.

Although if anyone actually does anything decent at Ascot I'll be all over it like a rat up a drain pipe...

I'm not beyond help, this is controlled gambling. I'm literally gambling to stay alive at the moment, no other form of income. Won about £2K in the last few months though, which is sweet, treating the charities, the lady, the brothers so it's all good. And put most of it in an ISA so get me. Annnnnnnnnd, this is my blowout, literally last gambling session for a good while.

Although if anyone actually does anything decent at Ascot I'll be all over it like a rat up a drain pipe...

:lol:. Will be seeing you at GA soon then!

If you had diddly squat income going into yr pocket, ever thought about that old fashioned thing thats called work? - you give your time and energy for a few hours a day, and at the end of the day, they give you money! ;)

Ascot

2.30 Je't dau
3.05 Conduit
3.45 psalm
4.20 under the rainbow (Bottled it last minute went for Monte Alto
4.55 Tifanny Diamond
5.30 atlantic story

at Redcar

4.45 Ezdeyaad
5.20 Rowan Lodge

Last edited by a moderator:
Luca Detorri :spank:

Having been on him in the 2.30.....came last

wouldn't you know he would win the 3.05 on Campanologist :evil:

conduit a close 2nd!!!

Went in for the 2.30. Went bad, left. No fun. Although my mum's at Goodwood now and I'm her tipster. Isn't quite as exciting with 50p bets of someone elses money though...

:lol:. Will be seeing you at GA soon then!

If you had diddly squat income going into yr pocket, ever thought about that old fashioned thing thats called work? - you give your time and energy for a few hours a day, and at the end of the day, they give you money! ;)

Coz gambling has been funding me pretty well recently. Although I start a temporary job on Monday to get some dollar in and I'm starting to look for a proper job. I've just graduated, I deserve at least a few weeks bumming !!!

Coz gambling has been funding me pretty well recently. Although I start a temporary job on Monday to get some dollar in and I'm starting to look for a proper job. I've just graduated, I deserve at least a few weeks bumming !!!

you have won two grand in a few months, given some to charity, your family & your missus. but still been funded pretty well? a land of delusion man - remember your very honest thread a year ago or so?!

Back