Ronaldo's Header vs Roma

i love the way city fans live in the past....19 years ago jj and your still clinging on.....your as bad as a scouser reminding people of there last premiership champions success.....oh of course there hasn't been one :lol::lol:

not at all, merely pointing out the remarkable similiarities between the goals.

But to be honest, I expected this reaction from you and the other precious rags on here :lol:

as i said in the other thread without a response, how (fcukin) good was ronaldo's header!!

i love the way city fans live in the past....19 years ago jj and your still clinging on.....your as bad as a scouser reminding people of there last premiership champions success.....oh of course there hasn't been one :lol::lol:

:lol:

"Are you Tottenham in disguise"

he'll sweep up on the awards front this year.

the only thing with the awards though is that they dish them out before the season has finished. so say for example, ronaldo did f.a. else for the rest of the season and cesc fabregas scored a few hat tricks and lead arsenal to the title.

having said all that, can't see him letting up now, altho it'll be interesting to see how he performs against barsa in the semi.

stunning header tho.

he'll sweep up on the awards front this year.

the only thing with the awards though is that they dish them out before the season has finished. so say for example, ronaldo did f.a. else for the rest of the season and cesc fabregas scored a few hat tricks and lead arsenal to the title.

having said all that, can't see him letting up now, altho it'll be interesting to see how he performs against barsa in the semi.

stunning header tho.

agreed, it should be done at the end of the season for a fairer result.

It'll be a fix if he doesn't receive it.

if it wasn't for us pal (and west ham) you would have the league sewn up by now!!:lol:

Did someone mention the mighty claret and blues???;)

Remember Hammers have still got to go to OT at the end of the season. Wouldn't be the first time they put a spanner in the works!! ;) Was it Kenny Brown's goal one year when we already relegated that led to Fergie saying that West Ham's effort was obscene!!! Another Fergie rant :rolleyes: Next time was Michael Hughes (ex City ;)) wonder strike and Ludo's heroics that stopped the title being presented at Upton Park. Can't have that down the Academy ;) Still we have been known to collapse many a time (not just at OT I may add), I remember us taking the lead and losing 6 - 1! We wuv robbed! Same old Ham :rolleyes:

Still I would prefer United to win it than Chelsea or Arse but United's run in is not easy and a lot of football to be played yet!

Did someone mention the mighty claret and blues???;)

Remember Hammers have still got to go to OT at the end of the season. Wouldn't be the first time they put a spanner in the works!! ;) Was it Kenny Brown's goal one year when we already relegated that led to Fergie saying that West Ham's effort was obscene!!! Another Fergie rant :rolleyes: Next time was Michael Hughes (ex City ;)) wonder strike and Ludo's heroics that stopped the title being presented at Upton Park. Can't have that down the Academy ;) Still we have been known to collapse many a time (not just at OT I may add), I remember us taking the lead and losing 6 - 1! We wuv robbed! Same old Ham :rolleyes:

Still I would prefer United to win it than Chelsea or Arse but United's run in is not easy and a lot of football to be played yet!

i think alot of it depends on who's refereeing as certain refs are very pro man u and would give a penalty for looking at ronaldo the wrong way where as some have balls and aren't swayed by the "theatrics"

i think alot of it depends on who's refereeing as certain refs are very pro man u and would give a penalty for looking at ronaldo the wrong way where as some have balls and aren't swayed by the "theatrics"

Or add on a 'bit' of injury time (or next goal wins as we used to call it!)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkQiE3Ia7Rw

Who could forget Martin Tyler forgetting he was commentating for Sky and thinking he was sat at home in his Man U slippers??

As for Brian Kidd!!!

Back