ronaldinho nonsense

jjinit

thank fook it's finally over!!

dont want to sound bitter........but never wanted the fat cnut anyway, as im sure sparky didnt either!! the only thing this relentless pursuit of the fat goofy one acheived was to mug us off to the worlds media.....like we were a chav bloke trying to woo a "well past it" pg 3 stunna!!

and as my un learned friend jonny 69er will testify.............there's only so many elisabeth duke vouchers (they work honest) and kfc coupons you can chuck at at bird.........but if they're not interested....they're not interested!!!! bye bye....home you go to a pot noodle and a ham shandy!!!!!!

heres to some sensible signings!!!

p.s fao the rags

that twat ronaldo is cnuting you off big time!!!!!!!!
the MOST overated foootballer in the world!!!!!

He would have been crap for City. If he can't motivate himself to play for Barcelona, what chance did City have of getting the best out of him?

madchester or milan? :lol:

youre better off without him. he'd be storming for 10 games, you'll start relying on him, he gets injured, and yr back to square one.

madchester or milan? :lol:

youre better off without him. he'd be storming for 10 games, you'll start relying on him, he gets injured, and yr back to square one.

I don't think we would even get that out of him. Plus having one show pony in the dressing room who earns way more than everyone else and who gets leave of absence for "lesser" matches would not bode well for a settled dressing room and goes against what hughes is trying to achieve.
And for £25million we could get 3 quality players!!

dont want to sound bitter........but never wanted the fat cnut anyway, as im sure sparky didnt either!! the only thing this relentless pursuit of the fat goofy one acheived was to mug us off to the worlds media.....like we were a chav bloke trying to woo a "well past it" pg 3 stunna!!

and as my un learned friend jonny 69er will testify.............there's only so many elisabeth duke vouchers (they work honest) and kfc coupons you can chuck at at bird.........but if they're not interested....they're not interested!!!! bye bye....home you go to a pot noodle and a ham shandy!!!!!!

p.s fao the rags

much the same as at Rangers

club is seen to be linked with "big name" players (e.g. Feineudo sp?)
then you end up with Kenny Miller :rolleyes:

so that when the club does spend a fraction of the budget on dross
they then turn around and say "well, we tried to get X blah blah blah"

seems Smoke & Mirrors are not restricted to Sir David Murray then :D

Has the world gone mad this year with transfers????

Ronaldo £70m!!! Take it! Has no-one noticed the man is on crutches?? Even I could mark him out of a game!

Gareth Barry £18 mil!!! Liverpool has far better players Mascerano and Alonso already. However if Carrick and Hargreaves were banded about for a total of £40m then you can see why Villa want that sort of dough. Plus Deco at £8m or Barry at £18, I know who I would rather have! Obviously people are losing their arsehole thinking that the foreigner rule will be brought in and thinking I’d better buy anyone English whether they are any good or not!

Adebayor! £25-30 mill! Half a season wonder! I would bite off Barca’s arm and try and get Eto as part of deal who a far far better player in my eyes.

Crazy world

Has the world gone mad this year with transfers????

Ronaldo £70m!!! Take it! Has no-one noticed the man is on crutches?? Even I could mark him out of a game!

Gareth Barry £18 mil!!! Liverpool has far better players Mascerano and Alonso already. However if Carrick and Hargreaves were banded about for a total of £40m then you can see why Villa want that sort of dough. Plus Deco at £8m or Barry at £18, I know who I would rather have! Obviously people are losing their arsehole thinking that the foreigner rule will be brought in and thinking I’d better buy anyone English whether they are any good or not!

Adebayor! £25-30 mill! Half a season wonder! I would bite off Barca’s arm and try and get Eto as part of deal who a far far better player in my eyes.

Crazy world

I'd be happy to take Lucas neal off your hands if what the press are saying is true??

I'd be happy to take Lucas neal off your hands if what the press are saying is true??

I'd be happy for you to take him too! He is ok done a job and has experience but he is on big bucks at Sham and we need to free that up. Apparently also trying to take Bellamy off us in a double swoop!! Bellamy is an excellent player buy you are not going to get a full season out of him due to injuries/suspensions.

Got good money for Zamora and Pantsniff yesterday so that will help. However we are doing our usual thing of not buying anyone till the last minute so we don't have to pay their wages through the summer!!! Also the morons at Sheffield Utd are still trying to get £50mill compensation for getting relegated! What a bunch of pr1cks! The whole world knew we had Tevez not like we pulled out a ringer last game of the season and played him under the name of John Smith! Sheff U were sh1te, simple! Besides if we had broke the rules regarding 3rd party ownership, how is Fergie allowed to do it still as Man Ure only have Tevez on loan the same as us??? :confused:

I'd be happy for you to take him too! He is ok done a job and has experience but he is on big bucks at Sham and we need to free that up. Apparently also trying to take Bellamy off us in a double swoop!! Bellamy is an excellent player buy you are not going to get a full season out of him due to injuries/suspensions.

Got good money for Zamora and Pantsniff yesterday so that will help. However we are doing our usual thing of not buying anyone till the last minute so we don't have to pay their wages through the summer!!! Also the morons at Sheffield Utd are still trying to get £50mill compensation for getting relegated! What a bunch of pr1cks! The whole world knew we had Tevez not like we pulled out a ringer last game of the season and played him under the name of John Smith! Sheff U were sh1te, simple! Besides if we had broke the rules regarding 3rd party ownership, how is Fergie allowed to do it still as Man Ure only have Tevez on loan the same as us??? :confused:

yeah man I agree with you they had 38 games to secure survival, the're just bitter, should just let it go.

Not sutre about bellamy, we need to offload a few strikers not sign more!!

yeah man I agree with you they had 38 games to secure survival, the're just bitter, should just let it go.

Not sutre about bellamy, we need to offload a few strikers not sign more!!

Just making fools of themselves. Again.

Well you managed to get shot of one goal machine yesterday!! :lol:

p.s fao the rags

bad day jj.....thats it son you rant away.

I'm with you (well sort of), he ain't worth £70m, no player is in my eyes, if he wants to go let him go his loss our gain, we don't want greedy players at our club.

p.s fao the rags

Mate, all Barca fans are saying thank god for Man City!!
We owe them big time. We used you as a great bargaining tool to squeeze more money off Milan. I wouldnt be surprised if we wanted to give some of that £25M to you seeing milan were initially only prepared to offer about £10M!!

I remember when we sold Rivaldo to Milan for similar money, he was a complete flop there too, i'm guessing (hoping) the same again

Madwhitegiant, i completely agree about Adebayour, he's far worse than Etoo, hope that deal falls through.

Madwhitegiant, i completely agree about Adebayour, he's far worse than Etoo, hope that deal falls through.

Eto is awesome on his day and be crazy to let him go for Ladebayor and to part with cash too!! I still think Eto is the best in Europe on his day. Granted he needs a kick up the arse but most footballers do.

corrected it for you johnny bag

Indeed money well spent in my book, since Samaras arrived @ Paradise he has been consistent and scored a number of key goals so im happy with this signing.

Did you REALLY ever think Ronaldhino would actually go to Man City :lol::lol::lol:

Indeed money well spent in my book, since Samaras arrived @ Paradise he has been consistent and scored a number of key goals so im happy with this signing.

Did you REALLY ever think Ronaldhino would actually go to Man City :lol::lol::lol:

to be honest no I didnt and if you bother to pay attention (because I know you read all my posts as for some reason you like to interject with your pearls of wisdom) you would have noted that I was dead against it from the minute it was mooted, so Im glad. he would probably go to a big club like celtic though, that would suit him, only 4 games a year where he has to step it up a bit!!

to be honest no I didnt and if you bother to pay attention (because I know you read all my posts as for some reason you like to interject with your pearls of wisdom) you would have noted that I was dead against it from the minute it was mooted, so Im glad. he would probably go to a big club like celtic though, that would suit him, only 4 games a year where he has to step it up a bit!!

10 games .... we play in the Champions League!!! ;)

Back