roller disco!

Minxy

anybody been to one as an adult? lol :) whats it like???

i used to go all the time when a kid and it was great fun ;o)
there is one on locally in a few weeks at a club, reckon it could be a laugh, as long as i can still skate!! :oops::p

:lol:

Haven't been to a skating rink since I was about 12 years old. Was a lot of fun back in the day!

The best part was when they called couples skate... had to get up the courage to ask some girl to skate with you!

:lol:

Haven't been to a skating rink since I was about 12 years old. Was a lot of fun back in the day!

The best part was when they called couples skate... had to get up the courage to ask some girl to skate with you!

Amazing!! Let me see if this summer finally I learn skating!!! :lol:

I want to skate with some cute boy... a dog near you, bringing the bottle of water in the mouth!! :lol:

there is one on locally in a few weeks at a club, reckon it could be a laugh, as long as i can still skate!! :oops::p

Never been but they have one weekly I think in the printworks in Manchester. Must be a revival - what were those luminous wooly shin warmers called?

I have been to one in London, Kings Cross. They also do one in Vauxhall, London.

Went for my bday last year was a really good night espec if you all dress up 80s style!

Just not somewhere you go to get absolutely hammered, just a few drinks then your off on your skates!

boss's fiance had one for her hen night on sat... shes ****ed up her ankle. :lol: (15 mins in and she wsnt even pissed)

Went to the one at Canvas (Kings Cross).

Terrifying.

Made me regress back to childhood.

Worst evening of my life.

Spent the entire evening white as a sheet, clinging onto the bar for the sake of my life.

It was a different night out I have to say.
Like I said not somewhere you get hammered, or stay for too long. We got there about 10 thanks to getting my sister in early but we were ready to go about 1230ish..........

The 3rd rink was very scary..and getting between rinks was scary, especially the ramps!

some years ago i went a few times to THE ROXY (roller rink) in nyc,
but only at night, when it was one of new york´s megaclubs.
does this count, too ?
:)

sadly i heard that the place closed down last year and probably will be demolished
to make way for some appartements or whatever.

Back