Robert Johnson - Frankfurt

Stu Hirst

anyone been?

We're planning another jaunt to Cocoonclub in early Feb and wanted to stay on till the Saturday night to go to Robert Johnson.

Saw some pics via Resident Advisor and it looks tiny (prefer clubs like that), and appears to go well into the late morning !
(just the way it should be !!!)

hey stu

ask judith (member on here), she's from frankfurt and she told very good things about robert johnson!

i'm going to cocoon club for NYE...they told me the club was open till late on NYD this year! :twisted:

Hi Stu,

the Robert Johnson is definitely the right place, if you like tiny clubs!!!!! ;) It isn’t a fancy club like Cocoon. Basically the Robert Johnson is an ordinary white-painted room, without decorations or any special features. This might sounds boring now. But I can tell you, partying at Robert Johnson rocks!!!!!! :D :twisted:

It´s going real late into the morning (or early afternoon) whenever there are special events like r2r (Richie Hawtin & Ricardo Villalobos), Sven Väths Lovepark afterhours or Cocoons Green & Blue afterhours.

Judith said:
Hi Stu,

the Robert Johnson is definitely the right place, if you like tiny clubs!!!!! ;) It isn’t a fancy club like Cocoon. Basically the Robert Johnson is an ordinary white-painted room, without decorations or any special features. This might sounds boring now. But I can tell you, partying at Robert Johnson rocks!!!!!! :D :twisted:

It´s going real late into the morning (or early afternoon) whenever there are special events like r2r (Richie Hawtin & Ricardo Villalobos), Sven Väths Lovepark afterhours or Cocoons Green & Blue afterhours.

Nice one Judith.
I guess we'll have to get down there early on the Saturday night we're there?
Shaping up to be a messy weekend !
:twisted:

Back