Returning after 10 years...

This month I will be going back to Ibiza, having spent quite a few holidays there in my twenties. I am now approaching my late thirties and will be taking my partner, who is an Ibiza virgin.
As we only plan to do one 'big' night out I was after recommendations as I feel quite out of touch with the scene now. We were thinking La Troya or Supermarxte as these attract a gay crowd. We like house music, but nothing too hard, and don't want to be anywhere with drunk 18 years olds where we feel too old!
Thanks

There can only be one night mate, im in my 40's and never go out clubbing anymore but i cant wait for this, this will be the party of the year no doubts if 2014 is anything to go by, no kids, no nonsense edm just real house music and a superb friendly crowd.

Myself and my missus are probably only doing the one night as well (and the Circue da la Nuit boat party) and Clockwork Orange is the one, pity Glitterbox is on the same night as that's real house and none of this so called deep house or tech house nonsense they churn out in many of the clubs, Hard Times looks good, they've a reputation for putting on great party's back in the 90's, that's the night after clockwork orange so i highly doubt we'd make that, there's not much in the way of real house music nights anymore sadly for us old timers only a select few every season but they are unbeatable.

Yea I can't wait to do hard times in September.

Glitterbox and undoubtably Clockwork will be smashes thus year... Again

Hmm, if Clockword is that good I'm tempted to fly over especially for it, on top of the 10 days I've got at the end of August!

Back