Restaurant reviews

Any idea where I can get a (vegetarian) paella for one person only (usually it's 2 persons minimum)? Preferred in San An (or Eivissa)?

the only option for that are restaurants that do paella as a 'menu del día' once a week - I think for example comidas san joan does it fridays (IIRC), but in that case it's usually paella mixta, not vegetarian. I wouldn't know of a restaurant that does vegetarian paella as a menu del día, I am sure it exists, but I couldn't tell you one.

else your only option is to order a paella for two, which is the minimum size of a freshly made paella.

else your only option is to order a paella for two, which is the minimum size of a freshly made paella.
Restaurant sa Caleta was doing a paella for one both in 2021 and 2022 (both in September), and it tasted freshly made. But you need a rental car to get there, plus I am not sure they do it mid season. Was not "menu del dia", but an evening meal out of the regular menu.

But you need a rental car to get there.

Thinking of booking a late lunch at Cala Gracioneta for say 5pm but slightly hesitant it might start getting very quiet towards closing time? Do people agree or can anyone suggest somewhere that might stay busier/vibey that bit later?

Cheers

Thinking of booking a late lunch at Cala Gracioneta for say 5pm but slightly hesitant it might start getting very quiet towards closing time? Do people agree or can anyone suggest somewhere that might stay busier/vibey that bit later?

Cheers
I was there mid September and it was v busy at that time

IMG_20230514_072010.jpg

Very nice new restaurant in Portinatx, owned by the same people than Es Rebrots and Cala Xucla (ibicencos, which is something rare these days), very nice mediterránean-fusion food, reasonable prices, very friendly and efficient staff(like always with the people who are working for Sarah and Francky), and the best view on the bay you can find.
Highly recommended.

Staying in Santa Eularia for the first time this year. Will have a car and be travelling around but any recommendations for local restaurants would be great. We pretty much eat anything.
Thanks

Staying in Santa Eularia for the first time this year. Will have a car and be travelling around but any recommendations for local restaurants would be great. We pretty much eat anything.
Thanks

The Frog
Can Suldat
Bollywood
Sa Carbonaria (not sure if it’s open yet)

We are in Santa Eulalia now.

So far Sa Brassa amazing food down the port.

Avoid Can Cosmi at all costs for food

Will go to a few others and let you know
If you want good Italian food, try Schiano in the restaurants street.

If you’re fine to get a taxi or drive, Mamajuana in Es Canar on the beach is lovely. Had a very enjoyable late lunch today - excellent seafood (croaker & prawn ceviche, big bowl of mussels) and some of the best patatas bravas I’ve had. Nice touch to serve gazpacho with the bread & olives too.

Last edited:
We are in Santa Eulalia now.

So far Sa Brassa amazing food down the port.

Avoid Can Cosmi at all costs for food

Will go to a few others and let you know

can cosmi used to be alright for a menu del dia (admittedly 4 years ago). Nothing special but functional. what happened there?

Eugh, that was a nice, cheap bar for a drink and quick bite. Now it'll be 15 euro nachos and 18 euro cocktails
Gutted about this. Fave beach and Sa Bresca was a big part of that. Noticed it’s been closed last couple of days but assumed it was due to the weather.

Back