Restaurant reviews 2017/2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathmandu 2, Ibiza Town

Very impressed with this. It doesn't quite fill the void left by Ancient People, but it's still decent and the menu del dia is tremendous value.

Midday to 16:00 you can get a starter, a menu and dessert with rice to share for the table at under €11/pax.

Sundries, sides and drinks extra.

3 of us ate and ordered a naan bread and 2 x cana each on top, total bill was around €50.

Meat was good quality still. One of the best onion bhajis I've ever tasted. Full of locals too!

Apparently Kathmandu (1) in Santa Eulalia - owned by the same family - do the same deal with the same menu.

Guys, Ses Boques is it silly expensive? Always worry looking at the website when there are no prices on the menu!

What are the thread's favourite places in Ibiza Town? I've been dipping in and out of the thread and have noted the following places so far:

Mariners
Es Mercat

We're not particularly set on any particular cuisine and we're after decent spots for dinner rather than lunch. We like buzzy restaurants with a good vibe.

Have been to Pacha restaurant previously where the food was fantastic but we probably won't be going again purely on the basis that there aren't any nights we fancy doing there afterwards. We also went to La Tana previously which was nice. Just looking for some new recommendations. Thanks.

What are the thread's favourite places in Ibiza Town? I've been dipping in and out of the thread and have noted the following places so far:

Mariners
Es Mercat

We're not particularly set on any particular cuisine and we're after decent spots for dinner rather than lunch. We like buzzy restaurants with a good vibe.

Have been to Pacha restaurant previously where the food was fantastic but we probably won't be going again purely on the basis that there aren't any nights we fancy doing there afterwards. We also went to La Tana previously which was nice. Just looking for some new recommendations. Thanks.
Not in Ibiza Town but I would highly recommend Bambuddha. Food is amazing, the restaurant is beautiful and has a great vibe/buzz about the place.

Not cheap but worth it imo

Mariners
Es Mercat

La Bodega - best tapas I've personally eaten on the island with a great atmosphere/buzz about the place!

Is that in Ibiza Town, do you think I would need to book mid-Sept?

There's the original one in Ibiza old town and they have another one in Talamanca. I like the one in Talamanca personally, never had to book, has nice views over the bay and is reasonable for the portions you get. Galician octopus is melt-in-the-mouth. It's just along from Nobu.

There's the original one in Ibiza old town and they have another one in Talamanca. I like the one in Talamanca personally, never had to book, has nice views over the bay and is reasonable for the portions you get. Galician octopus is melt-in-the-mouth. It's just along from Nobu.
Thanks Kimajy.

Service was awful this year and prices were totally deconnected from reality.
Really?! We went last year and found it to be pricey but no more than your equivalent in London. Didn't really pay to much attention to the service as there was 9 of us I believe so we kind of just got on with it ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back