Restaurant reviews 2017/2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Osteria la taverna in san jose was on my bucketlist as ranked as cheap place,not so cheap but quiet ok
Comin back from Cova Santa,we were 7494749574967497
looking for a place for à quick dinner (party after dinner )
I took pan y aïoli, tagliata de buey 16€ n tiramisu ,nice meal but portion a little tiny upon my opinion
6/10 ,they have free wifi

Attempted to dine at reco verd in san Josep last night, but as I half expected it was closed due to being a Sunday. ( many places shut in San Josep on Sunday evening) So decided on can bass ( just before Cova Santa turn off ) and was pleasantly surprised. Nice Garden setting, hed kandi-ish music . But the the food was lovely. Bread and aeoli, burger-chips, bbq ribs, steak cordon bleu and a grilled salmon. Plus litre and half of sangria and 2 soft drinks. All in 100 euros which I though was well alright for an almost upmarket restaurant. Also the wife and kids was adamant that Calvin Harris was there too, although we couldn’t 100 percent confirm.

the the food was lovely. Bread and aeoli, burger-chips, bbq ribs, steak cordon bleu and a grilled salmon. Plus litre and half of sangria and 2 soft drinks. All in 100 euros which I though was well alright for an almost upmarket restaurant.

That does sound tremendous value. Always pass the place and wonder what it's like. Might give it a spin now.

Also the wife and kids was adamant that Calvin Harris was there too, although we couldn’t 100 percent confirm.

Did he have a roped off section to himself? One of our colleagues got moved out of an entire section of the restaurant they were dining at when his posse turned up last week.

Same here, we always pass and never gave it a chance before.

Think he was sitting away from others, I couldn’t see him myself from where I was siting , but there was 8 of them in total.

And for a more luxurious experience on the beach, Chiringuito Blue seems the place to be... Never been myself but some friends of mine had great lunch there from what they said.

And for a more luxurious experience on the beach, Chiringuito Blue seems the place to be... Never been myself but some friends of mine had great lunch there from what they said.

We stumbled across this place last year, literally on the day it opened - completely accidental. They do a lovely espresso martini!

Another vote for me for Cas Pages (ps no reservations & cash only) Also Can Suldat near Es Cana and one I always love is Restaurante Cala Martina on the beach. Sundays are great there, packed with locals so best to reserve.

Also, San An side. The Rio Ribeye deal with club entry - is there really no way of knowing which club it'll be? Do they rotate a certain few?

I'm definitely booking Sa Capella for our last evening on the Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back