Restaurant Ibiza town

spacemonkey

Hi any recommendations for a nice but not too expensive restaurant where we will get a table for 15 pref outside and where we will not be too rushed!!!!

would like a nice authentic type feel, we all like somewhere like raco verd( in san jose) but dont want to drive!!!!!

nice veggie food options too as 4 of the 15 are veggies!!

as you can tell from this an my prev post I am big chief organiser of this trip......

:D any suggestions appreciated!!!

La Bodega. main ramp going into dalt villa, to the left of it, over the street from croissant show.

best tapas i ever did have. just a lovely lovely place & really good value. loads of veg options.

la Bodega sounds fab - so its outside the walls of the old town, before the ramp ? not inside

cheers we wil try this

la Bodega sounds fab - so its outside the walls of the old town, before the ramp ? not inside

cheers we wil try this

You must do!

Its on the little road to the left of the ramp, outside - literally in the shadows of the ramp & dalt villa.

have the duck (well not for the vegi of course!)

La Brassa is one of my favourites in Ibiza Town. The food is fantastic and it's a really nice setting. They have a couple of larger tables although you may need three tables to get all 15 of you around. I had Quail in a quince sauce on my last visit and it was as nice as anything I've eaten on my trips to the island.

Back