"Reservations" in Ibiza

E

ebhunting

Are hotel reservations in advance necessary in Ibiza in the first week of June...we (three couples) will be traveling in Spain and will be going to Ibiza for about a week, but aren't sure exactly when we'll get there (or leave!).

i.e. how much trouble will 3 sexy couples from LA get in "just showing up" in the first week of June?

Cheers!
8) ;) :lol:

You should be fine, hotels don't get full til mid july-august. However if you're coming all the way from the US i'd book a room for the first night or 2 as after all that travelling you'll be knackered.

ebhunting said:
Are hotel reservations in advance necessary in Ibiza in the first week of June...we (three couples) will be traveling in Spain and will be going to Ibiza for about a week, but aren't sure exactly when we'll get there (or leave!).

i.e. how much trouble will 3 sexy couples from LA get in "just showing up" in the first week of June?

Cheers!

You don't have problems to find a hotel in the first week of June.

ebhunting said:

Cheers!

What do you mean by "just showing up"?

Yeah, You should not have a problem. Personally I like to do some research online and book the hotel before I get there, so I wont spend time on this.

Back