Replacement ticket / ticket trouble

Pauly

Hello,

I am new to the forum but regularly buy tickets for club nights each summer.

I had a problem yesterday when buying tickets and I am hoping someone can point me in the direction of someone who can help resolve this for me?

I sucessfully purchased 2 tickets for Armin Van Buren's a state of trance opening party at privilage on 17 June but encountered difficulty when purchasing 2 tickets to Ushuaia on 19 June. I recieved an on screen error message and did not get the usual summary page to print my tickets or the follow up email. The money has however collected from my account.

Can anyone advise how I go about getting replacement tickets?

Thanks

I passed your mail onto our ticket department this morning and they replied to you at 9.02. you should have a solution to your problem now?

Ushuaia tickets

Hi,
I've had the same problem, I paid for tickets last night & the money has debited my account yet I've received no confirmation. Could you please get back to me asap so I can get this resolved & ensure my ticket has been purchased?

Hi,
I've had the same problem, I paid for tickets last night & the money has debited my account yet I've received no confirmation. Could you please get back to me asap so I can get this resolved & ensure my ticket has been purchased?

can you please send us an email to clubbing at ibizaspotlight dot com stating your name, e-mail address you used to buy the tickets as well as which event/date you've bought tickets for. thanks

Back