Renting - what do you need?

MarkSimpson

I posted this in another thread but no joy so I'll try again... apologies for repeating.

What should I expect to find in an apartment or studio which I am renting by the month over the summer, as opposed to one aimed at people staying for a fortnight? Should I bring things like sheets? What about things for cooking and eating, like cutlery, plates and saucepans?

I posted this in another thread but no joy so I'll try again... apologies for repeating.

What should I expect to find in an apartment or studio which I am renting by the month over the summer, as opposed to one aimed at people staying for a fortnight? Should I bring things like sheets? What about things for cooking and eating, like cutlery, plates and saucepans?

Wherever I have rented before in Spain for long term I have found most things like you mentioned are already in the accommodation already....you might just like to take your own sheets/towels out of personal choice and hygine:confused:

It will probably be basic but then you dont really need much else for a summer....

Some things that I have found over the years in Ibiza that accommodation didnt have was.....one year we had no washing machine and the laundrette was miles away :rolleyes: .....the next year....no iron which totally freaked me out so I had to buy one! :lol: The first two years I had no TV or anything to play music on so ended up buying a stereo......just silly little luxuries....but as basics go....you should be fine!:D

You could always ask the owner too.....;)

the next year....no iron which totally freaked me out so I had to buy one!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: me too!:oops: :oops: :confused: :lol:

@ mark - as lou said, nearly all medium-long term rentals will be fuly equipped with everything you need (incl. linen, cutlery, crockery, etc, etc).........

have a look at this website to get an idea about prices, whats included in the let, etc, etc

www.idealista.com

:D 8)

Back