Rent a car or take a bus

Car hire prices are extremely high this season with all of the main operators. The best deals I could find, although still quite high compared to usual, were with the local companies Moto Luis and Autos Mari.

Class Rent A Car came out at the best price for us. 2x mid sized cars (Fiat 500 XL) for £460 with airport drop off and pick up etc.

Hello, where can you rent a car at a decent price this year ?

Do you know a good bus app? Where do you get tickets?

Isabej

The bus service in Ibiza is good, the website etc. quite bad... nevertheless it's a good and cheap way over the island. If they didn't change anything, tickets are available at the bus driver.

The bus service in Ibiza is good, the website etc. quite bad... nevertheless it's a good and cheap way over the island. If they didn't change anything, tickets are available at the bus driver.
Yeah, their website really lets it down, especially the totally useless map of the city centre! Just seeing if the app is any better - but it keeps crashing! But as you say, the bus services in summer are pretty good.

Class Rent A Car came out at the best price for us. 2x mid sized cars (Fiat 500 XL) for £460 with airport drop off and pick up etc.
I just got a quote from Class and Motoluis, and Class were exactly €200 more expensive than Motoluis for a weeks hire in September 😳

Will probably be Moto Luis for us again. They were affordable, hassle-free and friendly last time - hope they do cheap automatics because my gf only drives automatics and I can't drive at all at the moment!
Why don't you take a ferry with your own car?

My recommendation will always be for Moto Luis. You'll get what your pay for, with transparency and honest. On the opposite tip, avoid Europcar unless you want fake damage charges and being mugged for whatever they can get

Last edited:
My recommendation will always be for Moto Luis. You'll get what your pay for, with transparency and honest. On the opposite tip, avoid Europcar in less you want fake damage charges and being mugged for whatever they can get
Just looked it up and it's very expensive as well but I noticed that if you book the car in San Antonio it's cheaper than booking a car at the airport.

Back