Rent a car earn the £?

S

snackarel

From past experiences, the workers gave us lifts to places and earned the £ which is what i am considering doing if i rent a car this year.
Aside insurance for people in the car, is this a wise little straight up money making decision?

snackarel said:
From past experiences, the workers gave us lifts to places and earned the £ which is what i am considering doing if i rent a car this year.
Aside insurance for people in the car, is this a wise little straight up money making decision?

Be very careful. We took a lift with a non official taxi and the police pulled us over. We got off because we had exchanged no money but the driver landed himself in trouble.

was the driver driving perfectly normal, and was the car rammed?
i.e the car calling to be moved over?
If i did it odd nights when I'm taking it easy for a couple of people u think i'm ok?

i know it's one of those things

The year I worked there knew a few people who were doin it. Mainly workers who had their mobile number so it ended up lookin like a bunch of mates. If you decide 2 do it be careful of the taxi drivers as well as the police and for gods sake be careful on the san an ibiza road I know of one worker who had a fatal accident with passengers on that road and as far as I can remember he didn't drink or take drugs. Be careful dude.

snackarel said:
was the driver driving perfectly normal, and was the car rammed?
i.e the car calling to be moved over?
If i did it odd nights when I'm taking it easy for a couple of people u think i'm ok?

i know it's one of those things

There was only 3 of us in the car but it may have looked dodgy, three lads in a car with an old bloke isn't really the norm and maybe he was known to the police. :confused:

Back