Remind me not to be proactive and helpful ever again...

:lol::lol::lol: lol - just needed a 5 sec rant!!

One of my Partners I work for gave me a task on Friday of setting a meeting up - he wasnt around so I thought I would just follow up and do the full thing and check everyones availability for the dates for the rest of the year - as I normally would, then today he gets back and throws a hissy fit and I got a bollocking cos he wanted to send the mail out - not me.....:spank:

its just one of those Mondays - everyone seems to be in a strop today.... (including me now - roll on 4.30pm!!)

:lol::lol::lol: lol - just needed a 5 sec rant!!

One of my Partners I work for gave me a task on Friday of setting a meeting up - he wasnt around so I thought I would just follow up and do the full thing and check everyones availability for the dates for the rest of the year - as I normally would, then today he gets back and throws a hissy fit and I got a bollocking cos he wanted to send the mail out - not me.....:spank:

its just one of those Mondays - everyone seems to be in a strop today.... (including me now - roll on 4.30pm!!)

I had one of those weeks last weeks. Things I thought were right were not, and vice versa.

One that made me laugh the most was the fact 3 of us girls were told off for talking in one of the meeting rooms (we were comforting 1 of the girls who was in tears - shes got some serious family issues going on) - I got told as I am the oldest of the 3 I should have made a decision to let one of our directors know what was going on

Back