Refund for Avicii at Ushuaia on 19th August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregrbts

Hello
Last month, I booked a ticket to see Avicii at Ushuaia in Ibiza on the Sunday 19th August. However, he did not turn up to the event. I paid 60.00 euros to see Avicii therefore I expect a full refund from yourselves. How would I go about getting a refund as I have emailed 3 times with no response? My friends who also attended the event simply emailed Ibiza Spotlight and received a response within 3 days with the promise of a full refund.
Thanks
Greg

I have emailed them 3 times in the past month yet still no response. Do you have any other suggestions? Would I be better going direct to Ushuaia?

Thanks

Greg

I had a similar problem once - my emails didn't reach Spotlight, must have been a spam filter or something. At the end I just posted the ticket number on the forum - and the friendly folks here got it sorted out.

I had a similar problem once - my emails didn't reach Spotlight, must have been a spam filter or something. At the end I just posted the ticket number on the forum - and the friendly folks here got it sorted out.

So if I post the order number in here the admin will be able to help even though he just said email them again?

This is very frustrating, paying all that money for him not to show

It's not Spotlights fault Avicii was ill. You still got to go to Ushuaia and see some great DJs.

It's not Spotlights fault Avicii was ill. You still got to go to Ushuaia and see some great DJs.

I agree with you it's not their fault. However I bought a ticket to see Avicii not other dj's. Had the show been promoted as Alesso headlining I would not have spent 60 euros on a ticket.

the people involved in this have been / will be contacted by PM / e-mail, thread closed.

Refund is a very unpopular word in Ibiza.

hi bez, you may think so, but we go out of our way to make sure our clients are happy.

we don't control the decision to refund or not, and in these cases our hands are tied. but if at all possible we make sure that a workable solution is found. we always refund the difference if official ticket prices are reduced; we offer free cancelations up to 24 hours before the party (no other ticket website does this!), and we are in constant contact with the clubs to try to sort any customer problems as quickly as possible should they arise; we have often stood on the doors of clubs ourselves to help get people in on the busier nights; and we also check this forum every day to help answer any ticket questions.

i know your comment wasn't directed at us, but i just wanted to let people know we are not an impersonal company who doesn't care - we do :)

p.s. we also have very strict junk mail filters on the server, so apologies if your request didn't get through, however, you can always login to myaccount and contact us from there: https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/myaccount/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back