Refund/exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellyformo

I recently bought a ticket for Hed Kandi, however when i went to print this out it had booked the wrong week (the previous week) I have contacted Ibiza Spotlight regarding this on a number of occasions via e mail, as stated on their websitee to try and get this sorted. However despite there website advertising that they will be intouch within one working day i have still not received any correspondance back. I am very disappointed with the service which i have received. I am wondering if anyone else has had this kind off trouble and should i get my credit card company involved??

our ticket sales department are trying to contact es paradis to swop the ticket for you but have been unable to do so for the last 48 hours. this is over and above our responsibility as according to the terms and conditions if you buy a ticket for the wrong date we have no obligation to refund or exchange it.

you'll be getting an email shortly

hi shelly,

as it is all solved now and the ticket refunded/changed, i thought i'd close the thread and add a couple of words:

as stephen has pointed out, after a party had already taken place, it can be very difficult to arrange a refund/change. we need to confirm this with the club. because it is high season, it is often difficult to get a quick reply from the club. hence the delay.

in this case though we were able to secure a full refund :)

hope you enjoy the party next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back