Recommendations for first night sunset and party?

Lucie87

Hello Ibiza Mavericks!

5 of my girlfriends and I are coming in August for a long weekend.

We have booked Calvin Harris, Ibiza Rocks Applebum party and Maya Beach Club.

We are looking for somewhere to on our first night, which will be a Thursday. We want somewhere to watch the sunset, but for it not to be too chilled out. We will be 6 very excited girls on our first night.

We were thinking about Mambos, but decided it was too expensive for the amount of time you got.

We have been recommended Wiki - Woos Thirsty Thursdays too, but Trip Advisor has some BAD reviews. Someone else recommended Cafe Del Mar.

If anyone has any recommendations of vibey places for our first night fever please let me know!

:)

Hello Ibiza Mavericks!

5 of my girlfriends and I are coming in August for a long weekend.

We have booked Calvin Harris, Ibiza Rocks Applebum party and Maya Beach Club.

We are looking for somewhere to on our first night, which will be a Thursday. We want somewhere to watch the sunset, but for it not to be too chilled out. We will be 6 very excited girls on our first night.

We were thinking about Mambos, but decided it was too expensive for the amount of time you got.

We have been recommended Wiki - Woos Thirsty Thursdays too, but Trip Advisor has some BAD reviews. Someone else recommended Cafe Del Mar.

If anyone has any recommendations of vibey places for our first night fever please let me know!

:)
Golden Buddah or Kumharas at varying ends of San An, depending on where you are. Don't know if the new Space place will be open by then? Maybe Ibiza Rocks Bar or Itaca on the front?

Back