reassurance please!!

T

tony25

Have decided I'm definitely going to white isle to work for the season - it's not my first time there but it is my first time working there......and i'm going it alone. I'm a bit nervous tho, also will £800 be enough to take ?? :rolleyes:

dont worry,everyone will get nervous if your out there alone i was so much i had a panic attack on the way up to stansted airport,actually you probably didnt need to know that but anyway you WILL meet people,if your out there then 800 quid should just get you by,but dont waste time getting a job do it straight away.

work work work

Hey Tony hey nitefly, glad that you've decided to go i'll be there from may 2nd so i guess ill see you there keep up the post and we'll arrange a place to meet up.
Tony dont panick about the money i have about as much as you so we'll just have to do what nitefly said and get a job as soon as poss
See you soon

alredy got a job n already out here i only brought 400 but av had t get ma dad t send me more cos if y wanna a get a flight its like eng month up front n month dep gonna b over a grand shit eh

Back